**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event quest spoilers-act 9 boss tease???

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★

Corrupted Thor

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Where are we now in the story? I admit that I do not read the story for years now
  • Options

Where are we now in the story? I admit that I do not read the story for years now

Carina and crew entered Battleworld which is I think where The Chronoserpant lies, and in 8.3 they fought Cerastes and once defeated, they found out he isn't wearing an Armor... he IS the armor-realising just how terrible Ouroborus doings are

And now they want to defeat its leader
    Now, they, as well as everyone else, thinks that Corrupted Punisher aka Glykhan is the leader, I guess they will go after him and thats why he's the 8.4 boss
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Very likely that if you solo every 8.4 fight, at the boss node the hidden true boss will kill Glykhan with a Raging Demon. You have to beat Thorkuma to get the real ending!
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    That would be an amazing surprise. Imagine act 9 having corrupted Thor, Hawkeye and Captain America
  • Options

That would be an amazing surprise. Imagine act 9 having corrupted Thor, Hawkeye and Captain America

Well, I think Captain America (corrupted) is kinda teased too, look:

She talks with Cap and tell him that she knows other versions of the Avengers, "Evil like" versions, clearly Scytalis, Bahamet Cerastes,and she talks mainly to Cap America and says "did you know that YOU ALL look very different" so ig she saw a corrupted Captain America too
    Despite him being there, it's possible Ouroborus brainwashed the Infinity war version of Cap, just like how Cerastes is a thing-yet classic Iron man is present
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Well, I think Captain America (corrupted) is kinda teased too, look:

She talks with Cap and tell him that she knows other versions of the Avengers, "Evil like" versions, clearly Scytalis, Bahamet Cerastes,and she talks mainly to Cap America and says "did you know that YOU ALL look very different" so ig she saw a corrupted Captain America too
    Despite him being there, it's possible Ouroborus brainwashed the Infinity war version of Cap, just like how Cerastes is a thing-yet classic Iron man is present
    .....that's doesn't exactly mean ouroborous champs though. Could be literally any evil version like say....Hydra cap.