**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic Thief Tactic is not fixed

So who is supposed to beat this node?

Magick-X. Not Havok. Killmonger has Armor and gains massive power from plasma stacks. Not Iceman, the shock tears him up. Same with Colossus. All others have no immunities.

Tried non Tactic like XBones, Angela, and AbsMan, who'd normally stomp that node. Defender is Indestructible 90% of fight.

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Many defenders can be nightmare on this node
  • Options
    _Barabbas__Barabbas_ Posts: 132
    I have never struggled on this node. Been taking this node since before it was node 45, back when it was node 22 and 26. Trust me, it is the indestructible for non Magick-X and not enough Magick-X dual immune champs to deal with it.
  • Options
    edited March 8
    Does Kabam play this game? If you are going to design a War Tactic, and limit the counter to a handful of champs, then ensure those champs can manage every node / defender possibility. Either that or make is difficult, but possible for a non Tactic champ to complete. 3 stacks of indestructible is insane. How about 1 stack with a cooldown?
  • Options
    edited March 8

Does Kabam play this game? If you are going to design a War Tactic, and limit the counter to a handful of champs, then ensure those champs can manage every node / defender possibility. Either that or make is difficult, but possible for a non Tactic champ to complete. 3 stacks of indestructible is insane. How about 1 stack with a cooldown?

For me, not 1 nit 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6, It is 7!

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Does Kabam play this game?

Yes, many at high levels too.

Also can't you now remove indestructible with light attacks on their block? Blocked hits don't trigger hazard shift.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Does Kabam play this game?

Yes, many at high levels too.

Also can't you now remove indestructible with light attacks on their block? Blocked hits don't trigger hazard shift.
    Getting rid of 7 indestructible, you need 3 rounds block hitting, defender will get another 2-3 indestructible during that, at end you eventually removed all of them, defender already get another bar of powder and you have to dex again to bait another SP, surprise?
  • Options
    edited March 8
    I said 3 because hitting into block, on average I can only manage to limit it to 3 on that node with interaction. There is a lot of dexing in that fight. So many armchair QBs.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Oh man…. 7 is a nightmare!