**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Women of Power - Bleeding Heartthrob Issue

TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
edited March 8 in Bugs and Known Issues
Challenge: Women of Power - Bleeding Heartthrob
"Defeat Spider-Man (Classic) with Bleed Damage dealing the final blow in any game mode (excluding Practice Mode) using Black Cat."

Issue: If Blackcat defeats the Spider-Man (Classic) in Act 1 Chapter 4 using Bleed Damage it does not count.

My alliance seems to think it's because this particular Spider-Man (Classic) is a 1* and did not get the recent rework, so he's considered a different champ and therefore doesn't apply to the event.

Suggestions:
A. Rephrase it to say: "Defeat Spider-Man (Classic) [2* or Higher] with Bleed Damage dealing the final blow in any game mode (excluding Practice Mode) using Black Cat."
B. Include the 1* Version of Spider-Man (Classic) in the event

I lost 6 energy, I won't pretend I need compensation. I just want the game to provide accurate instructions for what we're expected to do.

Comments

• Options
    TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    And for anybody reading this, the easiest Spider-Man (Classic) that counts towards the event is on Road to Lab 1.3. First fight.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,299 Guardian
    A lot of ACT-1 opponents no longer count toward “Target” fights, exactly because they are no longer the same exact champ as ones that are 2* or above (or not in ACT-1) because of changes.

In general (while some champs may indeed still be the same as higher ones), I would not trust attempting to use ACT-1 targets for anything anymore, especially if you are not willing to potentially waste the little bit of Energy it might take to get to them.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Out of the 5 I've done so far, this 1 was the most annoying. Not difficult, just frustrating. Ended up taking almost 25 tries. Finding the fine line between bleeds & hits was an rng fiesta
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 246
    2* BC against that RttL 1.3 Spidey. run BPCW, Hawkeye, and anyone who boosts crits. pop'em in the nose until you stack 3ish bleeds and wait it out.
    yes, it was dialing down the damage and dialing up bleed damage/ chance.
  • Options
    MrWakeMrWake Posts: 1

The big problem is only in the ACTS. I played other mode:

Back Issues > Mystery in The Micro-Realms > Chapter 3 - Big Problem > Buried Deep

Against a 3-star Spider-Man, and it counted.

Kabam, fix this, for God's sake

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,299 Guardian
    edited March 10

2* BC against that RttL 1.3 Spidey. run BPCW, Hawkeye, and anyone who boosts crits. pop'em in the nose until you stack 3ish bleeds and wait it out.
    yes, it was dialing down the damage and dialing up bleed damage/ chance.

Other BLACK CAT synergies for Road-2-Lab 1.3 Spidey Bleed fights.
    I assume these were helping, I had about a 80% success Bleed-Kill rate.

Longshot or Domino - start fight with +40 Combo Meter.

Also either BP, KM, or ST - use that increased Combo Meter to increase Potency of her Bleeds.
    (*edit, or BPCW + Hawkeye too for even more Bleed Damage)

And then add others (any) that will give a couple Crit Rate additions (Goblin and OG DP, based on Longshot / OG BP that I used in pics).

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    edited March 11
    I ABSOLUTELY hate this objective.

I have tried 40 different times now, and haven’t successfully have the bleed kill the champion not even once.

This feels like a complete nightmare trying to do this successfully ten times.

How did you all do this?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,484 ★★★★★

I have tried 40 different times now, and haven’t successfully have the bleed kill the champion not even once.

How did you all do this?

Stop hitting and let it bleed out?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 756 ★★★

How did you all do this?

I really struggled with this objective too. Took me about 35 tries. Not difficult, just so rng dependent. I had the most success using my 4* r1. Did a couple hits to get a couple bleeds up & hitting block until he 1 or 2% & let the bleed kill
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    edited March 11

How did you all do this?

Used a 3* black cat, pushed him below close to 8-5% with 5-7 bleeds on him.
    Backed awar and let him bleed out.
    Took 14 tries to complete the whole objective
    P.S. the spidy I took is on 1.3 Road to Labyrinth
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    My bleeds always dissipate at 10% or I hit too hard. Man, I hate this objective. Such a pain. I keep cycling through my rarities, hoping one will get the sweet spot. Nope. Still hitting too hard or too light and the bleed fizzles. OR, I get in 10 hits without any crits and there's not enough health for me to even look directly at Spidey.