Women of Power Selector - What's the Best Option?

Locten4Locten4 Member Posts: 6
Finally got my hands on the selector, but kinda torn on what to take. For an Uncollected player, 6 stars are really valuable, and I wanna know the community's vote on what the best champion among these are. Assume that I won't be able to dupe them in the near future. Would love to hear some insight!

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,886 ★★★★★
    Photon or Werewolf by Night are amazing; Lady Deathstrike is pretty good, too.

Invisible Woman isn't nearly as bad as she's perceived to be, but would be a fairly bold choice for an Uncollected player.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 879 ★★★
    Lady D. It’s killing me on not taking doggy or photon, but have been waiting for D for so long that gotta go with her.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 10
    Probably Photon very player friendly for you with bleed immunity and ton of utility
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,483 ★★★★
    I took photon,it was between wwbn, photon and black cat for me
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Lady D was the only new champ for me, so I went with her. Thanks to all the people involved in these challenges, one of the most fun days of mcoc in a while!
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 783 ★★★
    There isn't really a bad option in it, IW, SS and Medusa are arguably the weakest options, but even they aren't bad. I took WWBN personally, but I have all the others as 6 stars already. Blackcat is great, Valk is also, but you really need to awaken and high/max sig her for her to get her best utility.
  • Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Member Posts: 119 ★★
    I have photon should I select her to dup her or go with someone else
    edited March 10
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 472 ★★★
    I'll be taking Valkyrie, wanted to max my 5star for so long but no more, I love valkyrie so much, amazing design, damage and so fun to ramp up
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,475 ★★★★
    Between photon, deathstrike and werewolf. Who’s the better attacker that I should pick?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 783 ★★★

Depends on your progression level, but awakening gems are pretty common nowadays. As a general rule, I almost always try to get new champs over awakens
    edited March 10
    I am at 7.3 pushing for paragon and I have genric awakening gem too but saving it for better champ
    Ortoun said:

Depends on your progression level, but awakening gems are pretty common nowadays. As a general rule, I almost always try to get new champs over awakens
  • Mystical_fury1Mystical_fury1 Member Posts: 28
    should i dupe my photon or get a new doggy
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    For an uncollected player who does not need meta defenders, go with werewolf.
  • Mystical_fury1Mystical_fury1 Member Posts: 28
    im cav act 6.3.1 with 2 r4 duped ham r3 duped nick r3 duped sunspot and r3 duped adam. i have a lot of others as well at r1. should i still go with werewolf