Options

Werewolf by night bugged (needs fix asap) costing us in war

Werewolf by night is a great attacker in war but he suffers from a critical bug, when you go to remove the indestructible with him and hit into the block you get reparried instantly even though the defender doesn’t drop their block once.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah this is a known issue. unfortunately he is fairly unusable due to this.
  • Options
    GavmasterGavmaster Posts: 4
    I know but now that he’s tactic and getting some love I was hoping they’d finally fix it
  • Options
    Mrmr13Mrmr13 Posts: 5
    This has been around for far too long and it affects most champs that have a double hit first medium

It's ridiculous and needs to be patched
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,427 ★★★★
    edited March 23
    This happened to mine in BGs too. Defender was already holding their block for a few seconds before I hit into it. They never released it, and I didn't hit it right as defender was blocking.

Next thing I know, I'm getting re-parried, stunned, and then ragged and tagged by the defender.

It's a shame that this happens since one of the ways he is allowed to inflict ruptures is by hitting into defenders block.

What's the point of having that ability if he's going to get re-parried and stunned?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I just can fathom why he’s Xmagica with this being a known issue… it’s the type of game logic that’s always frustrating
  • Options
    Please for the love of god can we get a response to this, it's not a new issue and in this meta it is so damned punishing when you can't consistently hit into their block to remove the indestructible

Please can some one at least respond and I haven't seen anyone from kabam even acknowledge that this exists which suggests it's not being looked at

Going to keep posting on this so it gets heard
  • Options
    Still no response to this, although I submitted w ticket and apparently it's a "performance issue" and I should time my first medium better, even though it's the first light after a medium that triggers it and the opponent never drops block
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,262 ★★★★★
    Support is clueless as always.

I think Kabam replied somewhere (can't find it) but nothing is fixed yet.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,287 ★★★★★
    Mrmr13 said:

Still no response to this, although I submitted w ticket and apparently it's a "performance issue" and I should time my first medium better, even though it's the first light after a medium that triggers it and the opponent never drops block

They responded to this in a different thread
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Mrmr13 said:

They responded to this in a different thread
    They did? Do you know which or what the jist of the response was?
  • Options
    Yeah this is a known issue. unfortunately he is unusable.
  • Options
    Canyon7Canyon7 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra there are five or six different threads about this issue, and no one from Kabam has responded. Please please please explain the issue here. WWBN is a fantastic champ, but he is broken. As xmagica, he needs to use light attacks to attack not block to get prowess and disable indestructible. Getting reparried makes him useless. Is this part of the AI issues you are trying to fix? Please respond to this!
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 825 ★★★
    It' like pissing in the wind using WWBN, went up against NF in War, hitting into the block to rid of the indestrucible, and I get stunned fro it. Total BS! Well what do expect from Kasham.