How is your BG progression vs when the game mode was launched?

Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
How is your progression? Is it better than before?

How is your BG progression vs when the game mode was launched? 58 votes

Improved, I usually get to GC with no effort
24%
PIKESTAINGarloAckbar67sxlbstverliebtPikolujcphillips7Ironman3000AzenstarJaffa_AvnishMiniMF_Rick87_TheShinyDomeshield311 14 votes
Same as before
27%
klobberintymeCupidLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicSagacious0wlpeixemacacoDoctor_Strange19FerahgoSteam97JefechutaJack2634M0NKEYNUTSmbgibsonDab_westJoSpidey_10BringPopcorn 16 votes
Worse, before I was making it to GC nowadays impossible
22%
Bluestonecaptain_rogersMilan1405WerriessSmallTimeANTAshacekar13579rebel_Yoma007_MystGNemesis_17GrO_ot78Nacho98Cure2024 13 votes
Due to current state of BG I don't play it no more
25%
KeltanPwf57AleorTimmy2xsValkyrion99Heroesforhire18_The_0wenpusLickyStertslDrago_von_DragoHonorable_BluJayPT_99ToniXD_16SilentArisGlocque 15 votes

Comments

• M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 215 ★★
    edited March 13
    Same as before
    i only do BG for the 48 hr objectives so my season-to-season progression hasn't really changed. Sometimes I make it to GC by end of season, but usually I don't. Often end up in Vibranium and less frequently in Plat. I am Valiant, never had to go ultra hard in BG or any game mode for that matter to reach that, but I am a little dolphin so that probably accounts for the slack.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    From season 10 - 14 are my golden days, everything ruined from season 14, I couldn't get to gc in last 3 seasons.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited March 13
    It's been tough. Back then my 3 bans were sufficient and my win rate was like 80%. Now i m struggling with Maestro, Onslaught, Photon, Bullseye, FantMan, Dust, Serpant etc. Most of the top accounts have all of them. When i see such deck, i be like, okie come kill me. My win rate is now 40%. But i still gradually make it to GC. During last few days it gets easier.
    For current BG, i m at vib1, i will continue grinding last week.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★
    Same as before
    I used to play a lot more, that was the only change... The rewards are bad, I treat it like AQ nowadays.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Same as before

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    I wasn’t playing at the time bgs first started, but it’s definitely more difficult to make it to gc now then it was 4-5 months ago.

The first and only time I’ve made it to gc was for the season with the deathless guillotine piece. If I remember clearly, that was season 12 which also was a season with buffed rewards. S12 was maybe the most busy and competitive season of bgs ever and yet I was able to make it to gc as a new paragon with 5* in my deck.

Nowadays I’m halfway to valiant, with the bottom of my deck being R4s and yet it’s more difficult to reach gc now in seasons with no hype around them than it was at the peak of battlegrounds activity.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    The game progressed but rewards didn't
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    It's not impossible to make it to gc and I actually play occasionally, but most of the time I just play to get milestones for completing 3 matches and don't put any effort, as rewards are not worth time investment imo
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,392 Guardian
    Improved, I usually get to GC with no effort
    Only needing to go from plat 1 to GC is a ton better than battling giants up from Bronze like with season 3 onwards.