Options

Double track event questions

So I have few questions and hoping for answers. Firstly I will become Valiant on March 31st. It is important for my questions:
Is it possible to leave the rewards from day 7 and 14 unclaimed until I become Valiant? Then after becoming Valiant to buy the Platinum pass and claim all the days until that date? If anyone can shed some light on this, it'd be very appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 26
    Even if you take the toll road on the last day, you can get all the rewards according to your title. I bought it in the previous event while there were only 4 days left and I was able to get all the rewards.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 403 ★★
    Yes you can, now my question is: what is on 31 march? 😅
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

I bet they took the day off and are planning to finish the final path in Necro…
  • Options
    Shorty02Shorty02 Posts: 20

I will complete third T4 Alpha and will take my 2nd 7* to R3.
  • Options

Even if you take the toll road on the last day, you can get all the rewards according to your title. I bought it in the previous event while there were only 4 days left and I was able to get all the rewards.

Thank you for your answer!
  • Options
    luscious_lu6luscious_lu6 Posts: 9
    So I bought the platinum track and two of the 7 day advances and it never unlocked the reward on the gold track?? Why is that? Could it be a bug
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 116 ★★

So I bought the platinum track and two of the 7 day advances and it never unlocked the reward on the gold track?? Why is that? Could it be a bug

you can only claim 1 per day on Gold track. It is to force you to login everyday.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 204
    Shorty02 said:

Where do you get T4 Alpha?
  • Options
    Freakyd said:

Shorty02 said:

Where do you get T4 Alpha?
    Daily card that came up in the beginning of this month.