Options

What in the world happened to expert proving grounds

So I hop on the game this morning run expert proving ground like always and over night the thing became almost impossible to even hit someone. And that would be fine if you added better rewards but harder content made it so I had to drain resources to win .(which never had to before ) and still same **** rewards as before . So kabam WTF happend ( just another way for kabam to make money? Saw a chance and jumped on it and said let’s drain these losers of more of their money ). WOOHOO WE WILL HAVE BIGGER BOUNUSES BOYS!!!! Marry Christmas

Comments

• Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    um... i autofight expert proving grounds. it was the same as it always has been this morning. not sure if you are using weak champs or whatever.
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I autofight it as well. Its an easy way to get 3 x T4bs a month
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 204
    I realise this has been broken n needed a fix cos AI just stood around being hit but now my blocks fail most of the time n my champs are dashing in when I didn't swipe. Or not moving at all when I did swipe. It's broken for me like AQ n war. Miserable.
    Ye, I get that not everyone has this problem n no it's not my device.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I even just tried easy path. I dodge back but go in for hit I hit I block I block I dash in for hit and get wrecked . And the ai just does what ever it needs to to win I did 10 hits in a row non of them were blocked so instead of taking the damage non of them took any damage no white or yellow numbers at all , like I just hit air even though the ai was get hit and flailing around just no damage
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I also noticed it's harder this morning: enemies just don't stand there anymore waiting to get hit and forgtting to use specials (just like on first rounds of arena). When I saw auto-play wouldn't make it on the harder path I finished it myself. I didn't experience failed blocks and such things you describe, though.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Just frustrating went in for some goodies and came out depleted of health revives . I have been able to beat this for over a year and a half
  • Options
    I autoplay it as well and was quite surprised at how tough it was. Something's definitely up.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Just frustrating went in for some goodies and came out depleted of health revives . I have been able to beat this for over a year and a half

Means the AI just got better.

Yes it’s tougher as I can’t auto play it and finish with almost all 5 champs at full health. But it was still pretty manageable.
  • Options
    XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    I usually run autofight through this and, I agree, this morning was more of a beating. I ended up doing the fights myself to avoid using potions.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    The AI has been fixed to being how it has ALWAYS been before the change to making it a 24hr event.

As in, the AI actually uses specials now.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Mainer123, I just tried it. Yes, they have fixed the AI to where it used to be.
    Yesterday, the AI was still dumb, and almost no SP1/SP2.
    Today, the AI fought like it used to be once upon a time, very agile, regular SP1/SP2 like a decent AI
    Totally agree with the observations of @Mcord117, @Xillyman and @dkatryl and @xNig
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 204
    Yes and I use to play it b4 it was broken so I'm aware of what they were like. I have problems in other aspects of the game where the champ won't block or do a combo n this is the first time it's happen in this mode. I will try it another tkme on my tablet over wifi