Beginner boost

kingjphilipkingjphilip Member Posts: 46

Is anyone else getting this? Im Cav and the game thinks I just joined the game. Furthermore, I cant even use the other boosts because this tutorial will keep showing up

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Nope, don’t have this.
  • AnbeiAnbei Member Posts: 136

Is anyone else getting this? Im Cav and the game thinks I just joined the game. Furthermore, I cant even use the other boosts because this tutorial will keep showing up

Same here.
    It start, when i play the "Women of Power - Bleeding Heartthrob" mission.
  • TheFarmerTed444TheFarmerTed444 Member Posts: 1

You can bypass this by using boosts through your inventory
  • LBN1LBN1 Member Posts: 193 ★★
    You can just activate it. It says it will replace the monthly boost, but it doesn't. I just did this last night to make it go away.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

This is something the gameteam is aware of and is working to resolve!

Thank you!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    LBN1 said:

You can just activate it. It says it will replace the monthly boost, but it doesn't. I just did this last night to make it go away.

Another player also confirmed that the X / Saga Boost does NOT go away if you proceed with the “Replace” (shown with pic) in another thread..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2507004#Comment_2507004
  • BeardedmanBeardedman Member Posts: 1
    I made a ticket and they got ride if it for me