Gladiator vs. The Champion

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
Kabam I do not mean this in a negative way to you guys this is just an opinion but does anyone ever feel like Gladiator is just a replacement for The Champion. Their names are similar their character design is similar (kinda) and their basic attacks and special attacks have something about them that feel similar even though they’re completely different.
(Disclaimer:) Kabam (agian) I’m not trying to call you guys out, I’m just sharing this opinion with the rest of the MCOC community. =)

Comments

• SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★

Kabam I do not mean this in a negative way to you guys this is just an opinion but does anyone ever feel like Gladiator is just a replacement for The Champion. Their names are similar their character design is similar (kinda) and their basic attacks and special attacks have something about them that feel similar even though they’re completely different.
    (Disclaimer:) Kabam (agian) I’m not trying to call you guys out, I’m just sharing this opinion with the rest of the MCOC community. =)

They're twins
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    Mayavi said:

They're twins
    .....They are two completely separate characters. One is shiar one is an elder of the universe