Options

AI Re-parry and Game Lag.

I've been Re-parried a couple of times since the latest update.

The AI seems to be getting worse.

Was just parried by Maestro in battlegrounds on the 2nd hit of Kate Bishops heavy attack.

A week ago I was hitting into IMIW block and he re-parried me.

If that isn't frustrating enough the overall latency in game is debilitating. I can't go a stint playing the game without major lag issues.

I see this lag across the board. Youtubers, fellow alliance members with different phones etc.

It just doesn't make sense for it to be all on the consumer end.

Looking for an update from Kabam on these issues.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    WholyBatmanWholyBatman Posts: 4
    100% agree. Basically now never use double hit champs in PVP.

Other things I noticed recently:

Wiccan’s heavy recovery time seems to be super quick now, making it very hard to punish, yet this is what we have to do, to prevent getting incinerated. 4 out of 5 times I tested this, I got parried on the punish.

Kingpin seems to occasionally whiff spamming heavies in the corner. Tested VS Mr Fantastic.. Super weird!

Another thing I see is this “accidental” parry when trying to dash back. Probably related to lag … Easy to see a discrepancy in the inputs here using Juggernaut. When unstoppable, I try to dash back and end up both parrying and dashing back. I don’t quite understand this. How can the game react and execute two inputs at the same time? My finger is definitely not lifting from the screen.. Is this intentional?