**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Showcase

MwangiMwangi Posts: 7
edited March 19 in General Discussion
Kabam thought showcase would be a wonderful idea, but all they wanted to showcase was how horrible the game has been and how they don't even test the content before they release it, if anyone at kabam can show us them going through the showcase and not having to use more than 5 revives, I will delete this post, if not kabam needs to tone down this [stuff].
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 455 ★★★
    Not at kabam, but which side? I did both itemless and could go back and record if you’d like
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    edited March 19
    Man if it takes 5-10 revives then it's fine, unless you are not doing Apothebruh and 22h events daily, which only takes 5 minutes max each?

So daily 2 revives 25 units
    We have like 13 days for it?

So 26 revives and 325 units? It's fair enough.
    As THE Valaint I'll do it reviveless and Kabam will give ME revives instead. 😎
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    If you can't afford a few revives,the content isn't meant for you
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Mwangi said:

they don't even test the content before they release it, if anyone can show us them going through the showcase and not having to use more than 5 revives, I will delete this post, if not kabam needs to tone down this *******.

I used 0 revives going through it 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Done. Why is the thread still here? Lol