**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Its Clobberin Time - - - Anyone else use the Rank 4>5 gem on The Thing

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
edited March 19 in General Discussion
One of my favorite Marvel characters of all time. Decided to take up the big fella even over my R4 Kingpin, CGR, and N. Fury. Anyone else choose Thing?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,479 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,796 ★★★★★
    Nice! You have my praise good sir, as long as it isn't 7* 💀
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    edited March 19
    Good for you. I wouldn't do that with my 6*, i have the 7* to keep me worried and wondering.

• Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 96 ★★
    Ashacekar said:

Good for you. I wouldn't do that with my 6*, i have the 7* to keep me worried and wondering.

He’s a bad defender unduped tho. The ascended rank 5 six star is way better
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,941 ★★★★★
    Thing is an interesting one. You have people saying that a ton of counters exist for him (and they do to be fair). However with that said, theres still times they dont have that skill class counter drafted and he can still get you the win. He’s still in my deck for this reason
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,796 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Not the flashbacks.... Please
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 189 ★★
    I’ll win

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 610 ★★★

Nope I used mine on Kate Bishop 🙂