**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Important Question About Uncollected Difficulty!!!

Hey guys i have a question:SO if i become uncollected after today(i mean after 17.0 is released...) lets say next week,then will i become available to play the uncollected difficulty of the December event quest????

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I would say so yeah. Works kind of like LOL does. Need to be level 40 and have RTTL cleared.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Whenever you become uncollected you will unlock the difficulty. It shouldn’t matter if it happens in the middle of the monthly event
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Whenever you become uncollected you will unlock the difficulty. It shouldn’t matter if it happens in the middle of the monthly event

This was confirmed somewhere, but I'm too lazy to do the work to look it up for the OP.
  • Ok guys thanks!Thats a relief because i want to farm a few more revives before going for the collector!
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    LeonBeni93 wrote: »
    Ok guys thanks!Thats a relief because i want to farm a few more revives before going for the collector!

Just to save you another post, when you do complete 5.2 it will take a minute or 2 for the title to show up in your in-game mailbox. (It is not directly awarded like the other titles are)
  • Hahaha ok thanks mate,i will have this in mind!!