Battlegrounds AI is able to parry you while holding block !?

WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
I know this month has been hard for the game since kabam launched a poorly tested AW meta but come on from all the bugs I have seen in this game now the AI in battleground is able to parry me while I am hitting their block…!? What a way to ruin the last game mode that I used to find a bit of fun… it really makes me not wanna do BGS since a simple parry can make you lose a round. I’m gonna take a break from this game, maybe just burn energy while auto fight lower quests and see if kabam will fix this wreck of a game next month 👀…

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Why yes, AI rolled the dice and got annoyed that players were abusing the strategy of hitting block to bait special, then very angrily it rolled dice again and came to conclusion that it must do something about it, it rolled dice again and decided that it will parry now 😘

Kinda rigged dice but Kabam have gave explanation that AI always roll a dice to decide which action to do next, just yesterday in War Showcase, it somehow rolled the dice 3 times and all 3 times it light intercepted me back to back 😍
  • WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
    If this AI Block / Parry is indeed something they wanted to add then this game is on a worst state than I thought....
    No Kabam did not intentionally added it but from past few months, AI have achieved free will status and it has started to do very random things that it's not supposed to do.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Get reparried bucko
    PT_99 said:

No Kabam did not intentionally added it but from past few months, AI have achieved free will status and it has started to do very random things that it's not supposed to do.

So basically Kabam just created "Skynet"... Got it 👀
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★★

If this AI Block / Parry is indeed something they wanted to add then this game is on a worst state than I thought....

This has been a problem for years… although it’s admittedly worse since they openly admitted to tweaking the AI… In fairness there are many posts stating that their goal is to fix interactions like this one, but I’ve only seen the AI get stronger and able to even skip animations frames to punish us.

The current state is the AI is now capable of doing anything we can and now things we can’t.

PT_99 said:

If AI remains unchecked it'll achieve Ultron status, Kabam is treating their AI uprising very lightly
    BigBlueOx said:

This has been a problem for years… although it’s admittedly worse since they openly admitted to tweaking the AI… In fairness there are many posts stating that their goal is to fix interactions like this one, but I’ve only seen the AI get stronger and able to even skip animations frames to punish us.

The current state is the AI is now capable of doing anything we can and now things we can’t.
    Lol why kabam is so hellbent on making this game more and more ridiculous, instead of just focusing on making it fun...
    I can understand AI bugs are inevitable in all apps BUT seeing how Kabam just decided to not do anything and let it continue shows that they simply don't care... How come they can fix within 24 hours the Platinum pass purchase bug and other more serious bugs have taken years and we still have seeing no action from them? Oh wait the Platinum bug meant they were gonna lose money and thats important the rest doesn't matter.
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

If AI remains unchecked it'll achieve Ultron status, Kabam is treating their AI uprising very lightly
    I wish... Ultron could run a better game than Kabam and he is a freaking sentient AI villain... that alone says a Lot LMAO !

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

I wish... Ultron could run a better game than Kabam and he is a freaking sentient AI villain... that alone says a Lot LMAO !
    I think he will start to kill us all instead of making mcoc AI more hard 🤣