Options

[Deathless Guillotine Objective]

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 202 ★★
edited March 20 in General Discussion
The wow tag requires 7* deathless Guilly, why are you making a objective requirement a specific character, I don’t have her, I haven’t done necro, at this point the challenges aren’t even about skill just do you have a specific character, what the game has become is so restrictive to this magnitude it’s gross

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,813 ★★★★
    edited March 20
    Bonus objective is all good, no issues but can we add 6* Deathless Guillo to that challenge as well? Just saying. It will add a bit more flexibility.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Before we amass too many pitchforks and the torches make it hot in here, a reminder:

We said when we announced the event we stated:
    Note: There will be two grace points, meaning: you can achieve your progression-level's highest milestones without completing *two* of the event's objectives. (more at the bottom of this post)

and later added:

Currently we have planned for both Paragon and Valiant Players 1 grace point with each Season of this new end-game content. This grace point comes from a 3rd paragon objective that will be included with one of the regular live for 2 week quests each season, and requires that Summoners use one of the previously released 7-Star Deathless Champions. This first Objective will require the use of 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless). This is optional, so anybody that does not have a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) will not miss out on any mandatory points, but choosing to do this objective will allow you to skip a later objective.

You can not do this objective and still progress through Winter of Woe.

Grace points/bonus points....whatever you want to call them. They should be available to everyone then in this type of event.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★
    They did say that King Groot would require Guillotine.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Bonus objective is all good, no issues but can we add 6* Deathless Guillo to that challenge as well? Just saying. It will add a bit more flexibility.

@Kabam Jax any opinion on this if above can be considered? As your above comment states "having deathless champs would provide oppertunities" but that's not rarity specific.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,378 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

@Kabam Jax any opinion on this if above can be considered? As your above comment states "having deathless champs would provide oppertunities" but that's not rarity specific.
    Also I missed this important detail @Ashacekar
    There is another 7* deathless gully as a reward for deathless guillotine challenge (to allow us to dupe her). So there's no hope for you🙂
  • Options
    edited March 20

Ashacekar said:

Ashacekar said:

Also I missed this important detail @Ashacekar
    There is another 7* deathless gully as a reward for deathless guillotine challenge (to allow us to dupe her). So there's no hope for you🙂
    Okie cool np, i didn't see it initially when event loaded but i see it now. I think it got added after sometime.
    This is basically for folks to dupe to their 7* which makes sense.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

ChiliDog said:

Kabam Jax said:

Before we amass too many pitchforks and the torches make it hot in here, a reminder:

We said when we announced the event we stated:
    Note: There will be two grace points, meaning: you can achieve your progression-level's highest milestones without completing *two* of the event's objectives. (more at the bottom of this post)

and later added:

Currently we have planned for both Paragon and Valiant Players 1 grace point with each Season of this new end-game content. This grace point comes from a 3rd paragon objective that will be included with one of the regular live for 2 week quests each season, and requires that Summoners use one of the previously released 7-Star Deathless Champions. This first Objective will require the use of 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless). This is optional, so anybody that does not have a 7-Star Guillotine (Deathless) will not miss out on any mandatory points, but choosing to do this objective will allow you to skip a later objective.

You can not do this objective and still progress through Winter of Woe.

Grace points/bonus points....whatever you want to call them. They should be available to everyone then in this type of event.
    This information was available from the beginning of the event. And we've stated previously that having the Deathless champions will provide opportunities to participate in different objectives along the way. I'm sorry you've missed that information thus far.
    Thanks. I do recall now, but don't recall it saying 7*. Either way, appreciate the response.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,582 ★★★★★
    Am I right in thinking that, as a Paragon player, I have zero grace points unless I own one of the 7* deathless champs???
  • Options

ChiliDog said:

The best part is that they know this sort of thing ticks off a decent portion the community and they keep doing it. They dgaf anymore.

I busted my ass to get 7* deathless gully, and now it's paying off.

Stop crying because you didn't put in the work when other people did.

It's not a damn required objective, why are you crying again?
    Not crying, just opinion. No need for ya to be a douche.
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 181 ★★
    edited March 20
    I became vaillant shortly after the first wow started so I was down one objective. I unfortunately never had the chance to get a grip on a 6* guillotine (only tech missing with Green Goblin) therefore I couldn't complete the carina challenge for the last piece and have this point now. I also couldn't do the robot challenge due to the difficulty.

I feel left over, and it hurts because I will be missing one point to reach all the milestone because of bad rng opening tech crystal.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,378 ★★★★★
    @Jeancrb pretty sure you can do the objective with a 5* gully99, or you can use Viv vision, magik miles and bwcv for that Objective
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 230 ★★
    I think it is terrible we have to use her, bonus point or not
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    Btw how many points are left for wow ? If i have 15 points without the deathless can i get the top milestone without doing the deathless objective?
  • Options
    edited March 20
  • Options
    edited March 20
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited March 20
    I just thought, it would be nice if Kabam let you do the challenge with the 6 star to go for the 7 star first time from this challenge and if you wanted the dupe you could go back and get the missing parts, Shame it will never happen though.

Edit- didn't read it had already been posted here my bad, still be nice though.