How will a FTP acquire this

EndgodEndgod Member Posts: 68
Just want to know if you guys can have a fair option for acquiring a piece of deathless guillotine for FTP players who have missed their first part. Because 5000 units is impossible for a non spender like me. It will take me a whole year. Skill isn't the barrier, you can design hardest content you can think but please make one piece affordable. Its a request.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,730 ★★★★★
    Do arean and u can get 5k units
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 90
    Endgod said:

Just want to know if you guys can have a fair option for acquiring a piece of deathless guillotine for FTP players who have missed their first part. Because 5000 units is impossible for a non spender like me. It will take me a whole year. Skill isn't the barrier, you can design hardest content you can think but please make one piece affordable. Its a request.

Im f2p and got enough runes from arena, also I already have enough to buy a piece for King Groot or another upcoming character
  • SkyfawSkyfaw Member Posts: 198 ★★
    The deathless guillotine objective is not mandatory. You can still get the KG piece if you been keeping up with all the other objectives.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Endgod said:

• 12+4 million in arena gives 530 units x 2 per week.
    • 100 units per week for 450k points in 4*s arena.

That's 1160 units per week, and then 25 units for rank-up, hero, arena…and battle chips are not included. Easily 1500-2000 units per week.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    edited March 20
    I know many FTP that got her...
    Why do people keep on shielding themselves on progression levels and F2P or non spender to excuse their shortcomings
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Just because there's a group of FTP doesn't mean we're all the same! I can't stand when people try to lump us all in the same boat.

I'm F2P and I have duped 6 and 7 DeathGuilly. I bought one of the 7* pieces with units, not hard to farm. The key to success as a FTP, imo, is just to play and make an effort.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    I didn't spend for a single piece of guillotine and now she is Sig 20
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    I don't think OP is complaining about getting the required amount of Units because it's hard, I think they're just mad that they have to grind the game and put in effort for it 😂
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★
    I think a lot of posts recently are just a representation of today's society. People expect everything they want to be given to them with no work or effort. If it's not, someone else is the problem. Honestly surprised there isn't a movement on the forum for people with a lot of units to be forced to give them to people with few. Go ahead downvote away.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Endgod said:

Just grind 5 Arena runs per sitting lol, takes 2 minutes,
    Do it 3 times a day, takes 6 minutes,
    You will be racking up units very fast. That's how I did my Necro.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I think a lot of posts recently are just a representation of today's society. People expect everything they want to be given to them with no work or effort. If it's not, someone else is the problem. Honestly surprised there isn't a movement on the forum for people with a lot of units to be forced to give them to people with few. Go ahead downvote away.

I disagree with op but coming in with the “society these days grr” is cringe
    Why is it cringe? Have you seen society today, and especially the crying on the forums?

I couldn't agree more. Too many participation trophies, not enough taught you gotta put in the work to get what you want.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,286 ★★★
    Time > Units
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,422 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

I disagree with op but coming in with the “society these days grr” is cringe
    Only for people not in HR.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Endgod said:

if skill isnt the barrier you wouldn't have missed the first part :D
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122

Endgod said:

if skill isnt the barrier you wouldn't have missed the first part :D
    Bro doesn’t know the sheer, raw, pain and agony
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    The only piece I'm missing is the one I need to now go and get so I can snag the guilly for WoW objective.

Total spend since the first piece was released. Zero.

Also managed to earn nearly 10k worth of units since Jan which isnt far off what I spent on necro, total spend: zero.

The amount of stuff that is completely out of reach of FTP summoners: not very much, certainly not what people claim anyway.