Half time energy bugged summoner sigil ?

Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
Hey everyone,

A few hours ago my summoner sigil expired and now i noticed the energy refill timer is 6 mins, is the event over or did something go wrong with the transition

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Can anyone confirm plz that the shorter refill time is still ongoing for them ?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    It ended today
    Cool ty so much for your response
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

It ended today

Yea fine that’s pretty stupid I really thought it be a 3 month event with all the energy.
    Gamer said:

It ended today

Yea fine that’s pretty stupid I really thought it be a 3 month event with all the energy.
    Same i thought we at least have 2 more weeks, but it was good while it lasted thats for sure
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Bron1 said:

Gamer said:

It ended today

Same i thought we at least have 2 more weeks, but it was good while it lasted thats for sure
    Yea I was planning one them for the event quset stil haven’t done that oh well not to bad hav 10 energy refills in overflow so time to get it done
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Oh damn. I thought it would go until this month's event ended. I haven't had the chance to even TOUCH Thronebreaker EQ yet, and was kinda banking on that faster timer. Oh well.

Oh damn. I thought it would go until this month's event ended. I haven't had the chance to even TOUCH Thronebreaker EQ yet, and was kinda banking on that faster timer. Oh well.

Fr, same here