**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Dani Moonstar WoW cheese guide

I wanted to use Magik for the x-magica and size:s and denial challenges, but I couldn’t make her work. So I used Gambit for x-magica. I have a r1 7star gambit and 6star gambit relic. I threw on some boosts to up my numbers and got her in 3 lives in one run.
1. 100%- 65% 2. 65%-30% and 3. 30%- KO

if you wanna stun lock with gambit if anyone is interested just
-Built up j short of a sp2
-throw an sp1 (i try to get at least 5 prowess before)
-Hit her in a 3 hit MLM combo, you can do 4 but it feels riskier
-You follow up with a MLLLM combo, if you did a 4 hit combo before start of your 5 hit combo with LMLLM
-Throw your striker, another 5 hit combo
-Throw sp1
Repeat
Hope this helps and good luck 🫡

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

My cheese guide is learn how to dex her sp2.

Simula has a 2 min guide on how to dex
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Although Magik is a mutant she's classed as mutant so the x-magica one wouldn't work I think
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Although Magik is a mutant she's classed as mutant so the x-magica one wouldn't work I think

EDIT *She's classed as mystic*
  • Options
    _Bluest_Blu__Bluest_Blu_ Posts: 32

i thought so too but if you check the tag shes magica
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★
    I haven't seen the usual WoW feedback threads so I'll just post my feedback here lol.
    This was by far the most fun WoW fight out of all, no doubt in my mind. On paper it sounds nasty with all the falter and block penetration going on but I actually had a blast doing all these fights. Good job Kabam!
    Ps. Yes I used the same champs most people used I'm not fancy or special like a few of you here 💀

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

My cheese guide is learn how to dex her sp2.

Simula has a 2 min guide on how to dex
    https://youtu.be/YVr_CBEch0g?si=0CCFTbBiOmE-iHka
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★
    @ItsClobberinTime even tho prof x is the best mutant counter with anti miss mechanic, I don't think many have used him, so you're unique in that case.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

@ItsClobberinTime even tho prof x is the best mutant counter with anti miss mechanic, I don't think many have used him, so you're unique in that case.

I am special then, good to hear lol I honestly thought everyone was going to use him since Beroman took her out in like 1:30-2 mins with him.
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    @_Bluest_Blu_ only higest rarirty mutant relic is 5* storm. What will be the best combo combination ? I tried MllM MlllM but after like 30% I messup as my fingers/reflexes aren't fast enough to consistently chain 2nd combo after MllM. I tried MlM but I don't get enough power to reach l1
  • Options
    TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 75
    What's the minimum rank he needs to be at for it to work? Will a 6r1 or r2 be enough?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Cure2024 said:

@_Bluest_Blu_ only higest rarirty mutant relic is 5* storm. What will be the best combo combination ? I tried MllM MlllM but after like 30% I messup as my fingers/reflexes aren't fast enough to consistently chain 2nd combo after MllM. I tried MlM but I don't get enough power to reach l1

You're doing it right, just gotta keep up with the second combo and also relic when it's full.

I was in the same boat, kept screwing up Parr way through the fight so I said screw it and used a couple revives. 😅