**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Alliance War showcase. Sas regen ????

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I used Hercules 6*r5+ 20% champion and 15% attack boosts.
    One sp1/sp2 rotation and Sassy was in the bin 😉
    That’s without suicides, with suicides you don’t even need the boosts to outdamage the regeneration 😂
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,795 ★★★★★
    mattaveli said:

I have 3/3 despair & still I get 12k per **** tick regen. I’ve just watched a couple of ppl take the fight & there is nowhere near the same amount of regen

I have 3/3 as well, no idea how some people are saying this works cause it also didn't work for me. I had to give up with Titania and try Photon cause there was just no way to kill him.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 116

mattaveli said:

I have 3/3 despair & still I get 12k per **** tick regen. I’ve just watched a couple of ppl take the fight & there is nowhere near the same amount of regen

I have 3/3 as well, no idea how some people are saying this works cause it also didn't work for me. I had to give up with Titania and try Photon cause there was just no way to kill him.
    If it helps you, i beat him with Kate bishop using caltrops, just keep baiting heavy attacks
  • Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 58
    I’m not calling everyone idiots. What annoys me is when ppl then start trying to be “funny” by leaving stupid comments.

Regarding the regen. It makes sense but at the same time, videos I’ve seen don’t have anywhere near the same regen. They’re using the same champ as what I’m using.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 144 ★★
    edited March 23
    its not like kabam made this fight, this was placed by alliances in t1 aw during decay season.
    all they did was provide the nodes and the champ
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,203 ★★★★★

It may be too late to offer support, but there are two key words in his Signature Ability worth taking note of:

You can actually bypass this ability completely if you avoid striking him with contact attacks:

Struck: Use a champion like Valkyrie, Masacre or Doom and just hit into his block. It'll take a while, but it works. You can also use Quake, as mentioned above; or Void can just dance around and watch Sasquatch very slowly rot from his own Regen.

Contact: If you have her, Shuri completely bypasses his regeneration ability. Ebony Maw does pretty well at bypassing it too; but he's going to do vastly less damage than Shuri, who can also inflict passive Shocks, bypassing his debuff immunity.

Or there's always passive Heal Block/Petrify abilities: Photon*, Viv Vision, Warlock, Peni Parker, Mysterio, Yellowjacket.

*Since you asked, Photon can mitigate his healing with her passive Petrify, but it only activates when she inflicts a debuff; which is usually still helpful; but less than ideal for this particular fight, where Sasquatch is going debuff immune.

Thanks, I'll try shuri
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Winners train
    Losers complain
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    I was having similar issue with Titania but I knew it could happen so I had shuri as backup. She destroyed him thanks to passive shocks
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★

mattaveli said:

Yeah i heard photon is the best option but even with her it’s still a sh** fight apparently
  • Options
    mattavelimattaveli Posts: 58
    Ok. Shuri may work. Thanks for the suggestions. I will see how Valk works first I think then if that doesn’t work I’ll give Shuri a go. Thanks again.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    Onslaught cooks that fight. But as someone else mentioned herc takes it easy as well.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,958 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

its not like kabam made this fight, this was placed by alliances in t1 aw during decay season.

Players were also putting 7r3 longshots, zemo and antmans?? T1 wars sure are crazy then.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 151 ★★
    Used Photon and didn't knock Sas down during the last 15% and he didn't regen. I took a little longer (less damage) and a few revives but it wasn't that bad. Also I'm running 3/3 despair.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 144 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Dab_west said:

Players were also putting 7r3 longshots, zemo and antmans?? T1 wars sure are crazy then.
    i just said kabam got these placements from t1 aw. Bro cannot read
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 823 ★★★
    i used void. Just a really long and boring fight, don't use any sps, dont knock him down and ur good. Maybe i could have soloed sas, but i decided i wont be patient for his first 60% so i used other champ
  • Options
    Polygon said:

mattaveli said:

Yeah i heard photon is the best option but even with her it’s still a sh** fight apparently
    Yeah it was still a painful fight but the only thing you had to watch out for was the unstoppable from sugar pill which did trigger from time to time BUT no regen so it wasn't as painful as with other options I only used two 40% revives with her. The best strategy I found was to not knock him down during Wrath and then heavy into sp2 spam whenever he wasn't on Wrath.
    Folkvangr said:

mattaveli said:

If it helps you, i beat him with Kate bishop using caltrops, just keep baiting heavy attacks
    Tried that too but it was so slow, got him with Photon though.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,460 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Dab_west said:

and antmans
    Nothing like seeing someone struggle in BG against a r2 antman with no counter.

Happens less and less with Nuke meta back but its still fun to see.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

mattaveli said:

Yeah it was still a painful fight but the only thing you had to watch out for was the unstoppable from sugar pill which did trigger from time to time BUT no regen so it wasn't as painful as with other options I only used two 40% revives with her. The best strategy I found was to not knock him down during Wrath and then heavy into sp2 spam whenever he wasn't on Wrath.
    Folkvangr said:

mattaveli said:

I usually dont attack Sas when hes in tanaraq (outside of Bgs) but maybe you need to hear to maintain debuffs for his regen
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

mattaveli said:

Folkvangr said:

mattaveli said:

I usually dont attack Sas when hes in tanaraq (outside of Bgs) but maybe you need to hear to maintain debuffs for his regen
    Oh no you definitely have to stay aggressive, just don't knock him down cause then he goes debuff immune and unstoppable from Wrath and sugar pill and extra power rate etc it's just too much stuff happening at the same time and you die cause your brain can hardly process what's happening lol. But yeah never stop attacking him, and only knock him down before you throw a sp2 when he's not on Wrath and you're in pure light.