Are we sleeping on Dealthless Guillotine?

Yasir175Yasir175 Member Posts: 17

After duping her by clearing the objective, I'm really surprise at her new form! With sig ability she is literary 10 times better than before? What do you guys think?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    I try her but lost because I didn’t getting the rng with the degeneration. Even with the fouce one the pri stil didn’t get more critical after 20 hit I got a total of 2 critical.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★

I mean it’s possible that we are
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Dab_west said:

no way bro has physical resist stat focus on offence

Didnt even realise the guy had physical resist might aswell have been armor or adrenaline haha
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★

Yes

Rank 1 Maestro?

Cause if thats r2 she may as well be a better attacker than Juggs, and obviously not restricted by debuffs shutting her down like Juggs
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    She is like capiw.capiw can end every bg fight in one sp2 and if his sp2 crits. But it is rng. Same with gully, if she crits, she can end any fight quick. On the other hand, cgr is like a guaranteed nuke, do these steps and end the fight in 30 seconds kind of champ.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 801 ★★★

She is like capiw.capiw can end every bg fight in one sp2 and if his sp2 crits. But it is rng. Same with gully, if she crits, she can end any fight quick. On the other hand, cgr is like a guaranteed nuke, do these steps and end the fight in 30 seconds kind of champ.

Sunspot is the same, one sp2 and most are dead
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Member Posts: 225 ★★
    Polygon said:

Yes

Rank 1 Maestro?

Cause if thats r2 she may as well be a better attacker than Juggs, and obviously not restricted by debuffs shutting her down like Juggs
    Yes she rank 2
    Polygon said:

Yes

Rank 1 Maestro?

I mean she rank 2 and he was rank 2 or 3
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Sunspot is the same, one sp2 and most are dead
    Not really, like, it's not guaranteed, sometimes you need to launch few basic hits after sp2, and sometimes you need not to.

But yes, he is as reliable as cgr, unlike capiw
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    edited March 23

What rotation are you doing, and what rank? Mine's r1 but this is what I got. Spamming sp1until a sp3 finish with a synergy team.
    edited March 24

What rotation are you doing, and what rank? Mine's r1 but this is what I got. Spamming sp1until a sp3 finish with a synergy team.
    I do basically the same thing but without the sp1s. Just 5 hit combo until sp3, hold until SP3 can kill which is usually around 30% with 15 souls. That fight was also an r1 no boosts or synergies just suicides. Obviously I got pretty good crit rng that fight but with average rng she still only takes around 40-45s.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★

I do basically the same thing but without the sp1s. Just 5 hit combo until sp3, hold until SP3 can kill which is usually around 30% with 15 souls. That fight was also an r1 no boosts or synergies just suicides. Obviously I got pretty good crit rng that fight but with average rng she still only takes around 40-45s.
    Thanks. I didn't even realize you had suicides on. Should have looked closer l. That makes more sense to me now.

Thanks. I didn't even realize you had suicides on. Should have looked closer l. That makes more sense to me now.
    Yep suicides definitely speed her up, but it’s still faster than everyone in my roster except Cgr. And that’s with them having suicides.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Not at all. I love her. Perfect mix of pre and post buff.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Hopefully not with the armor on. Seems like it would be very uncomfortable.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★

Yes

What in god's name, how
    PT_99 said:

Yes

What in god's name, how
    I got like 8 degens on him at once..plus she rank 2 and I'm running suicides
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    she's definitely serviceable and one could argue R2 or R3 worthy ..... but she's not among the top mystics by a stretch. still .. i do really really enjoy her and she catches people by surprise quite often in BGs so keep not banning her in my deck please lol
    Deacon said:

she's definitely serviceable and one could argue R2 or R3 worthy ..... but she's not among the top mystics by a stretch. still .. i do really really enjoy her and she catches people by surprise quite often in BGs so keep not banning her in my deck please lol

Same here her in deck needs to be banned but they think not too so many times ive gotten easy wins due to guilly crushing it

Yes

This is crazy rng btw like damn that is insanity of an rng for crits but works in favour so well as it paid off as 18 seconds is quick and against a maestro too
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    The problem with her is, you need to get lucky. Everything is rng based with her, damage and healing once duped.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 ★★
    BeastDad said:

The problem with her is, you need to get lucky. Everything is rng based with her, damage and healing once duped.

That's why I like og Guillotine she has guaranteed way to deal damage using heavy attack and then special attacks to place massive bleed damage
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Member Posts: 165
    edited March 24
    I like her a lot because there are not many champs that can counter degeneration. My only hesitation to rank her up is that she lacks utility like nullify and stagger or power controls that many Mystic champs have.

But my other 7* Mystics are Ebony Maw, Mangog, Sorcerer Supreme and Mojo. I might just rank up Guillotine over them.
  • Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Member Posts: 51
    edited March 24
    Would you guys spend 10k units for her ? Im 2 pieces short from getting her. Also will there be any other options to awaken her in the future if I decide to not get her now?

BeastDad said:

That's why I like og Guillotine she has guaranteed way to deal damage using heavy attack and then special attacks to place massive bleed damage
    Thing with this way is for bgs its slow and requires high sig to fight bleed immunes and that doesnt have high physical resist due to ruptures if u have dup max sig whereas deathless is straight degen and no one is immune to degen plus as a 7 stat focus precision ive tested both my deathless and og guilly of playing normal and deathless is just way quicker due to bleed chance is 35% on crits like even if i went the heavy route she still be slower in bgs