**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WoW robot bonus point

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited March 23 in General Discussion
Was the bonus point distributed? I became Valiant after second fight was over, did all Paragon objectives before (except robot) and all objectives after. Currently at 15 points. Now my math says that the total for Valiant was 4*3+5 =17. Kabam also gave a point as a compensation for something else. So the total possible points is 18. I didn't do robot and Valiant objective in the first week and second week so should be at 15, but free robot point should get me to 16.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    No 15 is right and max for pargon 18 for valiant is max atm
  • Options
    edited March 23
    Gamer said:

But I became Valiant during 3rd part and did objectives for that and the current fight.
  • Options
    And to get 18 points for valaint was the robot point not something else
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I think its 14 for Paragon
    3 Abs
    3 Nebula
    3 Hulkling
    4 Dani
    1 Free robot point.
    OP should be at 3+4+4+5+1= 17
  • Options
    Gamer said:

15 doesn't seem right for Paragon. 3*3+4+1=14
  • Options
    Hmm might be 16 I not to sure I valaint at at max 18 done all objective.
  • Options

Gamer said:

3 Abs
    3 Nebula
    3 Hulkling
    4 Dani
    1 Free robot point.
    Yea I not god At match even remember everything this game has to of haha
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Paragon max is 14, I have 13 by doing everything but robot.
  • Options
    I admit my mistake. :-)
  • Options

Gamer said:

3 Abs
    3 Nebula
    3 Hulkling
    4 Dani
    1 Free robot point.
    I didn't do robot and 2 Valiant, so it's 2+3+4+5+1=15. I've read somewhere that the point that was given at some point is due to some issue with fights, not the robot point, but I guess it was a robot point indeed.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Gamer said:

3 Abs
    3 Nebula
    3 Hulkling
    4 Dani
    1 Free robot point.
    I didn't do robot and 2 Valiant, so it's 2+3+4+5+1=15. I've read somewhere that the point that was given at some point is due to some issue with fights, not the robot point, but I guess it was a robot point indeed.
    Yes that was the robot point. The point that was sent out for issues was only to a small affected group who didn’t get their points for completing certain objectives due to bugs.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

3 Abs
    3 Nebula
    3 Hulkling
    4 Dani
    1 Free robot point.
    That was probably the people who used Hulk as soon as week 1 started and got reset to 0, it wasnt an extra point. It was a point back
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Was the bonus point distributed? I became Valiant after second fight was over, did all Paragon objectives before (except robot) and all objectives after. Currently at 15 points. Now my math says that the total for Valiant was 4*3+5 =17. Kabam also gave a point as a compensation for something else. So the total possible points is 18. I didn't do robot and Valiant objective in the first week and second week so should be at 15, but free robot point should get me to 16.

You did all 1 objective (that wasn't robot) week 1 and with the extra point that is 3. Week 2 you did both paragon objectives for 3 more points. 3+3=6
    Then you became valiant and started doing the valiant objectives getting 4 points for week 3. 6+4=10 and then you did all objectives this week yielding 5 points for 10+5=15.

You needed to do the robot objective week 1 to get to 16 points by today, but because you skipped it, you missed out on 3 total objectives (robot, Sinister six, and whatever the valiant objective for week 2 was), and thus are 3 points behind valiants who did all the objectives.
  • Options
    @"
    Pikolu said:

You did all 1 objective (that wasn't robot) week 1 and with the extra point that is 3. Week 2 you did both paragon objectives for 3 more points. 3+3=6
    Then you became valiant and started doing the valiant objectives getting 4 points for week 3. 6+4=10 and then you did all objectives this week yielding 5 points for 10+5=15.

You needed to do the robot objective week 1 to get to 16 points by today, but because you skipped it, you missed out on 3 total objectives (robot, Sinister six, and whatever the valiant objective for week 2 was), and thus are 3 points behind valiants who did all the objectives.
    Yep, I see it now. So, no chance of getting to the last milestone, right?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Yep, I see it now. So, no chance of getting to the last milestone, right?
    Yup, you can only get 8 points in the final gauntlet.