**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Persistence pays off!

Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
edited March 23 in General Discussion
So, being the generally impatient player I am, I rarely get solos on stuff like WOW, showcase etc..

I've had a couple here and there, but I'm usually too impatient for longer fights and just throw revives at the fight rather than restarting.

Well, not today! It took me a few goes to get into a good rhythm, but I finally took WoW Dani down solo with my 6r3 gully 2099.

Pretty pumped about it since it's my only solo on her in any of the objectives.

It got hairy a couple times in the eventual solo, but it did definitely make me an overall better player, and also going forward I'm more likely to restart something to get the solo rather than wasting revives on a fight I know I can definitely solo.

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Awesome job!

Side note about Guilly 2099, but she’s been sooo good recently. I’ve used her for most endgame content that’s been coming out and she’s always there to solo some annoying boss (Necro, abs, and now Dani).
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Awesome job!

Side note about Guilly 2099, but she’s been sooo good recently. I’ve used her for most endgame content that’s been coming out and she’s always there to solo some annoying boss (Necro, abs, and now Dani).

She really has been an mvp a few times. I just don't wanna take my 6* up then end up pulling the 7*.

Depending on the gauntlet though I may end up taking her to r4, rank up resources are alot easier to come by nowadays.

I didn't do abs robot objective, though in hindsight, I really should have tried at the very least.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,998 ★★★★★
    @Emilia90 she don't work in bgs, so I think most people are hesitant to rank her up.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★

@Emilia90 she don't work in bgs, so I think most people are hesitant to rank her up.

If you don't have a good counter to her(doom, Armor breaking comics) she can be pretty annoying with her phase timer and constant power drain on sp1
    Her sp2 also makes you take some DMG if you have will power on
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,998 ★★★★★

If you don't have a good counter to her(doom, Armor breaking comics) she can be pretty annoying with her phase timer and constant power drain on sp1
    Her sp2 also makes you take some DMG if you have will power on
    Her phase will go to cooldown when knocked down. And there are many power drain immune cosmics, and you can push her to sp2 or launch your special before baiting sp1. Not a very tough defender or something