**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spirit Gauge Move

Spirit guage should be moved. I cannot tell you hope many times it has messed up my flight swiping back and inadvertantly hitting a full spirit guage just to push the defender over to a sp3 and wreck the whole flight. Suggestion to move the spirit guage to just right of the 3 power bars on the bottom

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    I've hit that button accidentally so many times I just laugh about it now.
  • Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 54
    Absolutely agree! It's should be moved just behind the Special attack button. Even youtubers hit that button by accident all the time. Don't understand why there is a push for the move. Kabam likes it understandably lol. But it is a pain an a little unfair sometimes.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★

Absolutely agree! It's should be moved just behind the Special attack button. Even youtubers hit that button by accident all the time. Don't understand why there is a push for the move. Kabam likes it understandably lol. But it is a pain an a little unfair sometimes.

Because it's a good place to have it on, easy to reach and not blocking anything.
    Move it further away and it complicates stuff ex: for players with handicap och users with small hands they can have a hard time to reach it. User who plays the game on bigger devices such as tablets.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited April 2
    I've strangely only had it happen once to me and it was yesterday, what a coincidence that I came across this post lol. Other's seem to be experiencing a lot more frequently somehow