Runestones to Shards

2»

Comments

• BluestoneBluestone Member Posts: 33

Bluestone said:

<
    What!!! , so all those runestones are worthless now .. so all that grind for nothing because i missed few tokens ...

Worthless because you also missed (or skipped?) the 1-month period to trade the runestones for 7* shards.
    That period started at the end of the first saga, and was announced several weeks before.
    For some reason, I thought that would be a permanent option to trade them,and was hoping we would get a chance to earn more RuneScape to get the 7* NC .
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,323 ★★★★★
    Bluestone said:

Bluestone said:

<
    What!!! , so all those runestones are worthless now .. so all that grind for nothing because i missed few tokens ...

Worthless because you also missed (or skipped?) the 1-month period to trade the runestones for 7* shards.
    That period started at the end of the first saga, and was announced several weeks before.
    For some reason, I thought that would be a permanent option to trade them,and was hoping we would get a chance to earn more RuneScape to get the 7* NC .
    Bruh. You should have done any amount of research or googling instead of just assuming something
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,024 ★★★
    edited August 20

Quick question:

I believe it was @Kabam Crashed who told us that the X-Magica Runestones could be traded in for Crytal Shards at some point.

Will we learn about the conversion rates before the Runestones in the Trader‘s Outpost disappear? That knowledge would help decide whether to buy them there or not.

I‘m not gonna get 7* NC because I never reach GC in BG, so I would skip on buying the Stones from the Trader‘s outpost, unless they will give a nice amount of shards…

Thanks!

I swear that already happened. Edit: NEVERMIND! this post was made ages ago 😆
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 828 ★★★
    Don’t worry, I was salty as hell when I came to the realisation that I couldn’t get any more morbius tickets last year because I started playing on month 2 of the platpass, I do feel your pain there.

But I got him later anyway and he’s not even that good, so I got over it.