Have you ever been terminated from an incursion while you were logged out?

CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
This has happened a few times to me before, but never so deep into a zone 25 push.
This is not the losing persistent charges issue - this is being booted from an incursions run.
In brief:
1) I'm doing Sector 6 reached zone 16 through across about 3 sessions of game
2) Log in to continue, message flashes up that I've just left an incursion (which I couldn't have because I wasn't logged in)
3) Go in to check if it is a mistake... and unfortunately it wasn't.
4) Note that this also wasn't an incursions reset, there is more than 2 days left.

I'm not the first person to post about this and unlikely to be the last unless Kabam actually start taking this stuff seriously.

But by the dismissive nature in which support handled my case, I'm guessing this won't get fixed. I don't see it on the Trello board and support keeps just using their digital records as "proof" that it was the player's fault. They closed it immediately and I received the rate your support email.

Their support response was:
"We made a review of your account, and the data show that your recent Incursions run showed as "quit" and made an early exit in Room 16. This is the reason why you were unable to continue with your progress. Thus, you were not kicked out based on the records. "

I've been playing long enough to know when I've exited a game mode. This was not it. A bug can leave an entirely legitimate looking trail... that doesn't mean there isn't a bug.

I'm also anticipating a lot of "No" responses just because it's not going to happen every run and depends how much you play incursions, so the "Yes" responses will be more valuable in that sense. But maybe this has affected your alliance or friends in-game.

Have you ever been terminated from an incursion while you were logged out? 6 votes

Yes - I've been prematurely terminated from incursions without my consent.
50%
CorkscrewPriyabrataHoteloscar 3 votes
No - This has yet to happen to me.
50%
GamerMilan1405xLunatiXx 3 votes
No - But I know others that have... this is real.
0%