**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So I saw in Richtheman's video that you can sell the runestones for 7* shards

Is there a specific progression title needed for it? I just turned Cav and I'll be happy to sell the runestones to get my first 7* instead of getting the 6* Nightcrawler

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    I dont think they are NC runestones.. probably the stones you get from the AW showcase ... Anyway finish the vid for clarification...
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I dont think they are NC runestones.. probably the stones you get from the AW showcase ... Anyway finish the vid for clarification...

Wrong. It's the nightcrawler runestones you can sell for 7* shards. 150 per according to miike/jax.
    Ewww thats too little
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

Wrong. It's the nightcrawler runestones you can sell for 7* shards. 150 per according to miike/jax.
    Crashed*

• Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130
    edited March 28

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Anyway, It's Kabam Crashed that provided this information, and he didn't say what minimum progression title is required. There's really nothing to finish for clarification
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,983 ★★★★★

The AW showcase tokens are traded in at 1k 7* shards
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Anyway, It's Kabam Crashed that provided this information, and he didn't say what minimum progression title is required. There's really nothing to finish for clarification
    Can cavs even get that many though? A lot of the sources are gated.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Cavs would top out at 35 - traders depot and magic heist. More if there are bundles for purchase at Cav level.
  • Options
    edited March 28

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    I could get 35 in total even as Uncollected, and all of it added up is enough for getting my 1st 7*
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Cavs would top out at 35 - traders depot and magic heist. More if there are bundles for purchase at Cav level.
    Yes, what I'm about to comment. Magic heist gives 5 and Trader's gives 10 every month
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    I could get 35 in total even as Uncollected, and all of it added up is enough for getting my 1st 7*
    Gotcha... Well good luck
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Gotcha... Well good luck
    Thanks...but also help pls?? Does anyone know the answer to my question?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Crashed*

Ok ok fine. Kabam themselves * lol.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Gotcha... Well good luck
    Has not been addressed by Kabam
  • Options
    My Cav account shows the 10 runestones for reaching GC as a reward. If a Cav can get there it seems their ceiling may be higher than the 35 as described? I know on the stream it said that is a paragon+ reward.
  • Options
    I don't think I'm reaching GC anytime soon. Not interested in the runestones in there anyway
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Gotcha... Well good luck
    Has not been addressed by Kabam
    Ok, you think it'll be a good time to @ any of them rn?
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Be careful how many times you say his name!
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Be careful how many times you say his name!

I'm just asking because I don't want to bother them for something minor. I don't know their schedules and they're probably busy
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Ok. You asked for it....richtheman, richtheman,richtheman..... AHHHH

• Options
    Pandingo said:

Ok. You asked for it....richtheman, richtheman,richtheman..... AHHHH

Ah I thought you're talking about Crashed lol
  • Options
    The juice is loose.
  • Options
    edited March 28
    Buttehrs said:

The juice is loose.

?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Do you know how much is 150x120?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited March 28
    Saga was supposed to run for 3 months, right? So I guess we won’t be able to trade in the Runestones for shards before June…
  • Options

Saga was supposed to run for 3 months, right? So I guess we won’t be able to trade in the Runestones for shards before June…

Yeah
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Do you know how much is 150x120?
    By golly that's enough for a whole "free" 7* if you don't want nightcrawler.
  • Options
    Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 21

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    how is it too little? it's 120 for a 7 star NC but only 100 for a fully formed 7* I'd say that's pretty damn generous from Kabam tbh
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    how is it too little? it's 120 for a 7 star NC but only 100 for a fully formed 7* I'd say that's pretty damn generous from Kabam tbh
    Was thinking on overflow ones and quantity that lower progressions can get, didn't think it thru as not taking NC. I guess the number is good if you don't want NC
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Ewww thats too little
    Was thinking on overflow ones and quantity that lower progressions can get, didn't think it thru as not taking NC. I guess the number is good if you don't want NC
    If people don’t t want NC how will they do the exclusive objectives we’ll need him for?