**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

April's Side Quest is a BRAND NEW Structure - Vaults

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★

Where are the fights for the Maze keys?

Objectives.
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 131
    Do we get credit for all levels in the solo objectives like we have in the past ? We would always get credit for the lower levels by doing threat level 5, this month I completed threat level 5 100% but only received a point for that threat level. This will help with picking which level I want to go for if we only get credit for 1 level.
    If missed I appreciate the help with finding it and apologies for missing it.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,190 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Objectives.
    Thanks. I meant I was looking for quests where I can fight the required champs.
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Jax, not a big deal as the 5% T6 CC is maybe more valuable but noticed Threat Level 5 doesn’t get the 2,500 mysterium on Path 1 for Weeks 2-4. Just curious if that’s a typo or correct
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★

Objectives.

Buttehrs said:

Objectives.
    Thanks. I meant I was looking for quests where I can fight the required champs.
    I did act 4 venom 12 times. Super quick.
  • Options
    Elsi7Elsi7 Posts: 5
    edited April 4
    Can I wait for all 4 fights to be released,then do all of them,in last week?Or do they go away after each week?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 ★★★★★
    Can we please get some help about this paths leading into completed paths while you can't see the complete map?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 39
    Avnish said:

I can only see 70 T2 dust from level 5 for Paragon and valient or I am missing other T2 dust?... We can only play one threat level right? Because entry key will be consumed once you complete the quest. Correct me if I m wrong.

Can we get some insight on this? Are we really only getting 70 t2 dust from the sq and 100 from the solo objectives tied to paragon gauntlet?
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 131
    Can you get point for all threat levels like in months past, or is going to be only the threat level you complete? We use to be able to complete threat level 5 and get point for levels 1 through 5.
    Also where is the size matter solo objectives I received points for it but don’t see it in the game?
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    So this is pretty much same as last month. Only difference is that instead of getting the entry tickets to main side event from solo objectives from doing the minor side event, you get entries from doing solo objectives so you can do the minor side event to get entries to enter the main side event. So you have just changed the order and added an extra step.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 96 ★★
    mediocre rewards for an endless cycle of grinding...nothing new here just the same boring, complicated format same as last month...get creative Kabam 💤
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,136 ★★★★★
    This looks to be a 5-week event month (33 days left on timer currently). But there are only 4 weeks of maze/vault. Is anything happening that final week? @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Barney_StinsonBarney_Stinson Posts: 11

Can we get some insight on this? Are we really only getting 70 t2 dust from the sq and 100 from the solo objectives tied to paragon gauntlet?

It's 100. 15+20+30+35=100
  • Options
    tznyctznyc Posts: 5

anyone know where the "His Name’s Sake" solo event is?

Came here to ask this
  • Options

Kabam needs to be more lenient with players who need to explore and experiment. It's almost impossible to determine which threat level is a person capable of, i myself wasted 2 keys in threat 5 (I'm cav) though it was possible, i didn't know the boss was magneto and the champs were not right. Now that I hav wasted 2 keys I won't be eligible for any of the agem. I am sure this is the case for many who tried to experiment. As u need to EXPLORE each weekly quest and we only get 16 keys. Precisely what you need to explore but punishing for people who try to analyse their level

...dude if only there was a picture of the bosses in the quest...

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 938 ★★★★★

Bro what is the use if we don't know the rating or the nodes on boss cuz even a if champ can counter another champ nodes can invalide that advantage. Also even if we knew all those we need space to make mistakes and learn.

I mean there’s gonna be loads of content creators going through this on YouTube. If you don’t have a roster that can steamroll sidequests blind because you’re not high Thronebreaker/Valiant then I’d wait until some more intel dropped on line.
  • Options

Bro what is the use if we don't know the rating or the nodes on boss cuz even a if champ can counter another champ nodes can invalide that advantage. Also even if we knew all those we need space to make mistakes and learn.

You might be right at some extent, although the Magneto node was pretty basic. Matador and dmg with specials only, even if you went in blind you should have been able to do it...
  • Options
    五五五五五五 Posts: 5
    会有多余的卒钥匙吗
  • Options
    TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Posts: 96

is there access for other threat levels? finished level 5 then how to get the lower difficulties rewards?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 213 ★★
    You can exit the quest and not lose your keys for everyone that is doing the maze and going a path that doesn’t have a key l, exit and redo the quest. This is the same for the storm fight if you don’t beat her just quit out and redo it