**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

April's Side Quest is a BRAND NEW Structure - Vaults

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Are we supposed to 100% every difficulty? I think I wasted now 4 keys on level 4 difficulty of the first quest.

Why is this so confusing

No. You can only 100% one difficulty. Even says that in the original post.
    Oki then I messed up. Thanks!
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 87
    Anyone having problems with KING'S DEFENSE registering you completed the objectives?

I won 5 fights against Storm Pyramid X in Duels, after I left Duels and went to home the alert popped up to claim the reward. When I went to the SPECIAL tab KING's DEFENSE showed [2/4] complete with 0/3 for fights won when it should show 2/3. In previous weeks you did not have to exit Duels or Quests or Arenas to get credits for fights won and objective progression.

I have a similar problem in BGs where I am not getting credit for fights won. For example, we have 3 objectives: 1) win 1 match, 2) win 2 matches, 3) complete 3 matches. I played and won 3 matches in a row and only got credit for completing objectives 1 and 3, and it shows 1/2 for objective 2. I wrote a ticket to support about this (complete with screenshots) and it seems they don't understand.

Anyways.. anyone else having this problem?

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★

Anyone having problems with KING'S DEFENSE registering you completed the objectives?

I won 5 fights against Storm Pyramid X in Duels, after I left Duels and went to home the alert popped up to claim the reward. When I went to the SPECIAL tab KING's DEFENSE showed [2/4] complete with 0/3 for fights won when it should show 2/3. In previous weeks you did not have to exit Duels or Quests or Arenas to get credits for fights won and objective progression.

I have a similar problem in BGs where I am not getting credit for fights won. For example, we have 3 objectives: 1) win 1 match, 2) win 2 matches, 3) complete 3 matches. I played and won 3 matches in a row and only got credit for completing objectives 1 and 3, and it shows 1/2 for objective 2. I wrote a ticket to support about this (complete with screenshots) and it seems they don't understand.

Anyways.. anyone else having this problem?

You need to claim the first key before more fights will register. It has been like this for me last week as well.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    Did i miss something? I used all my keys and I am two paths short of fully completing Tier 5.
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 66
    @Kabam Miike can u explain me something? Im a valiant for long time and have massive account and i understand u want us (end game players) to do only the highest lvl of sq or get only the highest rewards from upcoming omega event but why u not allow us to get lower lvl rewards? Once i heard we shouldnt be intresting on those rewards but u stiil gave us 4*/5* events So why u not allow us to get those too?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★

Did i miss something? I used all my keys and I am two paths short of fully completing Tier 5.

If you fully explored the mazes you will be short. There are 6 paths and 4 keys in each. They sent an extra 4 keys in week 2 to account for issues folks had in week 1.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206

If you enter the vault and go left instead of right, you will complete a path with nothing on. They explained the reason earlier but I can't remember
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206
    I get the reasons the side quest has been annoying for some but I enjoyed it. I really liked that I could keep exiting the boss in the vault without losing the key and practice til I got a one shot. Kindred took me a while though
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,014 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Heavy is the Crown

Every good chessmaster is always a few moves ahead of their opponent. So you’ll need to start planning because Kingpin has made a move by stealing Mystically empowered artifacts. These artifacts have been locked into Kingpin’s vault for safekeeping and their enchantments have made these vaults into a Chessboard of challenges.

Start Date: April 3rd, 2024
    End Date: May 8th, 2024

Overview

• Two separate maps - Maze and Vault - 5 Threat Levels
      • All Threat Levels unlocked for all progression levels
      • 4 paths on each map
      • New maps weekly
    • Complete Solo Objectives to earn Maze Keys (total 16)
      • A new string of Solo Objectives will appear each week and run until the conclusion of the event
    • Complete Maze paths to earn rewards and a key to the Vault of corresponding threat level
      • Maze Keys are consumed upon entering the quest. Vault Keys are used to open up a path but are not consumed unless the quest is completed
      • DISCLAIMER: There are only 16 Maze Keys available, and there are 16 paths in the Vault of each Threat Level - if you spread your Maze entries across multiple Threat Levels, you CAN miss full exploration rewards - BE CAUTIOUS
    • Enter the Vault and complete paths to collect goodies
    • Fully Explore a Threat Level (FOCUS ON ONE), across all four weeks to earn Awakening Gems
    • Complete Solo Events to earn Hail to the King Crystal Shards and other rewards
    • Earn Mysterium by completing Mazes and Vaults and in specific Solo Events
      • Spend Mysterium at the Trader’s Outpost

Step One - Earn Maze Keys

Castling - Available April 3rd

The Four Knights - Available April 10th

The Queen’s Gambit - Available April 17th

The King’s Defense - Available April 24th

Step Two - Enter Maze, Collect Rewards + Vault Keys

Step Three - Enter Vaults, Collect More Goodies

Step Four - Complete Additional Solo Events

Summoners will only have access to their Solo Events at their own Progression Level.
    Regicide

In Chess the Pawns Go First

His Name’s Sake Available May 1st

Step Five - Fully Explore a Threat Level

**AGAIN: Focus your Maze entries on one Threat Level, or you will be unable to explore a Threat Level*

Step Six - Spend Mysterium at the Trader’s Outpost

You can earn Mysterium by doing the following:
    • 2,500 Mysterium for clearing a Vault Path (each week has 1 path with 5,000)
    • 3,375 Mysterium from His Name Sake’s Solo Event Milestones (8x)
    • 4,250 Mysterium for clearing a Maze Path
    *The following store will not reset

Summoned Symbiote can be used to complete the ‘In Chess the Pawns Go First’ solo objectives
    *The following stores will reset weekly

*The following store will update monthly

Step Seven - Open Hail to the King Crystals

Open Hail to the King Crystals for your opportunity to add the following Champions to your roster:

Black Bolt, Black Panther, Black Panther (Civil War), Captain Britain, Dormammu, Emma Frost, Hela, Hulk, Karnak, Killmonger, King Groot, Kingpin, Knull, Loki, M.O.D.O.K., Medusa, Mephisto, Mojo, Mole Man, Namor, Odin, Overseer, Red Skull, Shuri, Storm (Pyramid X), Thor, Thor (Jane Foster), Ultron, Valkyrie
    If I need to read an encyclopedias worth of info to understand a side quest, it’s a failure.
    So why Quote the whole original post? No need to quote it lol.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Bro made sure we read it twice
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,631 ★★★★★
    edited April 26
    xLunatiXx said:

Bro made sure we read it twice

It helped to drive my point home… that if the side quest requires reading an encyclopedia-size of information, it’s a failure
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Wow… I just went to week 4 of the maze to finally get around to… and it’s insane that they were gonna have us do *this* with a locked screen. Even with free range I feel like I could accidentally mess this up.

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Okey this is the second month with an extremely **** side quest .Can you stop it already ? Those dumb crystals and keys might be tolerated for a month but if you keep it going for a third month in a row your game is going to start going downhill fast