**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im missing my monthly login and 14 day login.

So I've been playing contest of champs sense march and wasn't aware that there were monthly and 14 day login bonus until i had a friend of mine and also my girlfriend download the game as well and noticed that their login stuff was way different then mine. I only have the 7 day login bonus. I'm level 29 just about to be 30. If anyone could help me out id greatly appreciate it. My email is Itsyaboiyeeyee@gmail.com i really don't want to have to start over. I just feel like I'm loosing out on a lot of stuff that I wasn't aware was there and I kind of feel ripped off. My game is fully up to date and so is my phone. I'm not sure what else I should do.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,797 ★★★★★
    Can you check your gf's game after 30 days whether they still have monthly login calendar (provided the progression level is not yet at Proven)?

I have an account and informed by Game Support team monthly calendar is available only for Proven +.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Depending on your current Progression (Proven, Conqueror, Uncollected, etc) you may have a 7 day Login Calendar -or- a 14 day Login Calendar.

“Conqueror” and below only have a 7-Day Calendar (in addition to Monthly one).

“Uncollected” and above changes to a 14-Day Calendar instead of 7-day (in addition to Monthly).
  • Options
    but why would the people who i play with who are lowrr level and progression then me have access and not me ?
  • Options
    thats wild. Both my girlfriend and my friend are lower level and lower in progression then me and they both have access to it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,797 ★★★★★
    edited March 29
    If they have just started, the default 30 day calendar is available.

That is why I ask to check after 30 days, what happens.
    However, if within 30 days, their account hits Proven, then the calendar will continue.

What level progression are you at now?
    If Proven and above, raise a ticket with Game Support team.