BG Point farmers

13»

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Avoid to face better accounts ? What's the reasoning behind it?
    Point scoring is out of the window.
    So the only reason to play now is advance in the VT. How does losing on purpose and stay in said bracket achieve anything towards progressing in the VT?
    Still following ?
    Your arguments make no sense

I will play this last 2 days of BG and if this happens again, i will get in touch with the guy(add on game chat) and try to ask why he did that...
    Because...
    - 100% of my matches are ok with no connection problem
    - This happens when open the ban phase
    - The rival have a better account than mine
    - The match results shows him with 1 point (gold medal), so he had 2 points before...

Or you can think on another conspiracy and tell us...👍
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 418 ★★
    U are not the only one 😂they are also getting matched higher or same level account and they lose so they get easier match
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140
    This isn't about point farming.
    Reaching GC is just a pain.
    Im stuck in V2 since two days, max I got was win 3 matches in a row only to lose 5-6 games again. I would be happy to reach GC only to end this horrible game mode and take the runestones and never look back. Matchmaking and draft is really weird in this game.
  • RoastPotato69RoastPotato69 Member Posts: 7

Avnish said:

How you can directly accused these player as point farmer. This is ridiculous. Is it just because they are in still victory track?

I’ve matched a few of these accounts already in the last week. So it’s more than evident they’re farming.

When you say it’s more evident, do you mean these big accounts are deliberately losing to you on purpose? And they are doing this from platinum onwards, and not in bronze, silver or gold?

If yes, then you are in luck. You should be able to make it into the GC in no time.

If no, then you are very unlucky that these big accounts happen to want to beat you every time they face you. And that’s probably going to continue.

If both, then you win some and lose some. So even if you can’t progress your ranks, at least you can still get all those 48-hr objectives done.

So, hey what do you know, 2 positive to 1. I guess these point farmers are really helping you and everyone out.
    Nope they aren’t losing to me, I obviously quit coz my roster is way smaller than theirs.
    My point is, some of these accounts have been in the same tier for like 2 weeks now. It’s a clear case of them wanting to match up with smaller accounts to get easy wins than go to the GC and face people of the same roster size and skill.
    Ummm so you are a point farmer yourself I see. When you deliberately lose until you get matched up with a favorable opponent, it’s pretty much the same thing.

Plus, did you face the same account twice or more in these past two weeks?

it’s not that others and I don’t believe you, it’s just that there is really no need to point farm, because the solo or even alliance milestones is not worth investing time and effort into. I mean, do you think these big accounts that you speak of really need those 6* shards. You can trade 390 tokens for 1000 6* shards in the store. 48hr objectives give you 1200 token, so that’s like 3000 6*shards. Like I said before most people just do the those objectives and move at that pace.
    I only play when the roster is of my similar size (Like 4-5 champs in the 20k rating). Anything more than that and I know I’m gonna lose. So I don’t even bother fighting them. For the last two weeks I’ve only faced accounts with like 3.5-5m rating.

The thing is clear, big accounts waiting on facing smaller accounts in the lower leagues to get all the objectives, be it the 48h ones or the solo and alliance ones. You can deny all you want, but you wouldn’t understand what smaller accounts face. ✌️✌️

• RoastPotato69RoastPotato69 Member Posts: 7

xLunatiXx said:

You're not your rival but we know current solo and Alliance rewards, and they are trash. It makes no logical sense to "farm" points there.

And if they just dont want to face better accounts?????

It seems here Paragons+Valiants are in a side and the other summoners of low level are on the other and the disrespect to not be trusted is the word.
    The paragons and valiants are going to be in unity coz this situation is fruitful for them. Meet smaller accounts, win the match, get the tier rewards and plus the solo and alliance milestones. 👍👍
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

You're not your rival but we know current solo and Alliance rewards, and they are trash. It makes no logical sense to "farm" points there.

It seems here Paragons+Valiants are in a side and the other summoners of low level are on the other and the disrespect to not be trusted is the word.
    The paragons and valiants are going to be in unity coz this situation is fruitful for them. Meet smaller accounts, win the match, get the tier rewards and plus the solo and alliance milestones. 👍👍
    It's not all roses and sunshine as a late Paragon player just waiting for 8.4 to be Valiant. An "easy" match for me this season is someone my size, which rarely happened
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Spoken by somebody who clearly isn't said progression levels and has no idea what it's been like at all this season. 👍👍
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 779 ★★★

xLunatiXx said:

It's not all roses and sunshine as a late Paragon player just waiting for 8.4 to be Valiant. An "easy" match for me this season is someone my size, which rarely happened
    Yeah, think I've seen a grand total of 2 fights this season that were smaller accounts then mine. Was really expecting to see them in the p2+ range, but nothing
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

What??? By your conspiracy, these players are specifically not getting the tier rewards. What are you even talking about anymore?

Nobody is against you. Nobody is intentionally bullying you. You have to understand that if you’re finding a lot of big accounts in your bracket, so are the other big accounts. They’re not camping, they’re just losing to other accounts that are their size or bigger and getting stuck. Nobody is actively trying to miss out on the rewards of progressing through the ranks. Moving up from one Diamond tier to the next is equal to a week’s worth of objectives! It makes no sense to skip the tier progression!

I was stuck in Diamond for a hot minute. Got matched up with several accounts that made mine (a respectable Valiant level account) look like a joke. It happens!

As for people much stronger than you quitting out, doesn’t that seem like bad farming technique? You’re the type of account they’re supposedly there to farm, right? The easy win? How does quitting against the easy win make any sense?

I beg you, look up the concept of Occam’s Razor. Then tell me if it’s more likely that there’s a vast, unintelligible conspiracy that every paragon and valiant player is actively hiding from you OR if maybe your opponent got interrupted or had a connection issue and had to quit.
  • Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Member Posts: 92

Avnish said:

How you can directly accused these player as point farmer. This is ridiculous. Is it just because they are in still victory track?

I’ve matched a few of these accounts already in the last week. So it’s more than evident they’re farming.

When you say it’s more evident, do you mean these big accounts are deliberately losing to you on purpose? And they are doing this from platinum onwards, and not in bronze, silver or gold?

If yes, then you are in luck. You should be able to make it into the GC in no time.

If no, then you are very unlucky that these big accounts happen to want to beat you every time they face you. And that’s probably going to continue.

If both, then you win some and lose some. So even if you can’t progress your ranks, at least you can still get all those 48-hr objectives done.

So, hey what do you know, 2 positive to 1. I guess these point farmers are really helping you and everyone out.
    Nope they aren’t losing to me, I obviously quit coz my roster is way smaller than theirs.
    My point is, some of these accounts have been in the same tier for like 2 weeks now. It’s a clear case of them wanting to match up with smaller accounts to get easy wins than go to the GC and face people of the same roster size and skill.
    Ummm so you are a point farmer yourself I see. When you deliberately lose until you get matched up with a favorable opponent, it’s pretty much the same thing.

it’s not that others and I don’t believe you, it’s just that there is really no need to point farm, because the solo or even alliance milestones is not worth investing time and effort into. I mean, do you think these big accounts that you speak of really need those 6* shards. You can trade 390 tokens for 1000 6* shards in the store. 48hr objectives give you 1200 token, so that’s like 3000 6*shards. Like I said before most people just do the those objectives and move at that pace.
    I only play when the roster is of my similar size (Like 4-5 champs in the 20k rating). Anything more than that and I know I’m gonna lose. So I don’t even bother fighting them. For the last two weeks I’ve only faced accounts with like 3.5-5m rating.

The thing is clear, big accounts waiting on facing smaller accounts in the lower leagues to get all the objectives, be it the 48h ones or the solo and alliance ones. You can deny all you want, but you wouldn’t understand what smaller accounts face. ✌️✌️

No, sorry I don’t understand what small accounts face, because I start off at platinum 1.

We paragons and Valiants love to stomp small accounts. We have a dedicated group who stand guards platinum, making sure small accounts like yours don’t get pass it. Each rank you go up we will make sure we have a more bigger account waiting for ya. In all just to rely the message “What did we say about coming here?”
    These people and the ones you have listed, deserves a medal from Kabam for their hard work. Working 24/7 and give up all those tokens in diamond, vibranium, and GC along with those 10NC runestones, not to mention 5* & 6* relic shards. But in your logic, 1200 tokens and the solo/alliance milestones are worth more.

You have based your theory that people are point farming JUST by seeing them still in platinum in the last couple of weeks. Yet you haven’t fought any of them because you quit at the banning phase. I guess you don’t understand how BG works or the concept of point farming. I will give u a hint, it’s easier to point farm in Bronze, Silver and Gold, but I guess you already knew that.

Those bricks of yours are really something for sure.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    edited April 2
    Higher accounts do resign right after sees your roster in ban phase
    So, they're able to farm again

Not a connection error...

Point

Hope I dont be a Paragon (if I level up) with conspirationist thoughts

Lol
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★

Avnish said:

May I ask if you also quit out when you face smaller account than yourself? Or is it that you are ok facing smaller accounts? If you don’t quit out against smaller accounts than yours, by definition you are point farming as well.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

Higher accounts do resign right after sees your roster in ban phase
    So, they're able to farm again

Not a connection error...

Point

Hope I dont be a Paragon (if I level up) with conspirationist thoughts

Lol

How do you know it's not a connection issue or that they had something come up and had to immediately quit? I once started a match and immediately got an important unexpected phone call. To the other guy, it probably looked like I was farming. Isn't it better to give the benefit of doubt instead of just assuming the worst?

I'm not saying point farming doesn't still exist. However, the notion that the OP brought up that if you're a stacked account in a lower tier you must be a point farmer is just ridiculous. The solo rewards are so outdated for Paragon+ that it can actually hurt more to point farm than not. It's really just not worth the effort anymore
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    Yes, I have faced even 9M account, but the minimum is 4M, my account is 3.7M lost 20 fights in a row is idiotic