Recoil Tree users...question about Glass Cannon

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Trying to plan out my Loadouts for Monday, and it's been a while since I used suicide masteries, but isn't 3/3 Glass Cannon preferable since it allows healing better?

I could've sworn I tried with 1/3 GC back in the day and I was still in the negative even with 3/3 Recovery and 3/3 Willpower.

So now it's either continue forward with 3/3 GC, or do 1/3 and put the other 2 in Coagulate to perhaps mitigate some of that damage.

This is currently what I have planned:

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

My cide setup is max glass cannon, max willpower, max recovery, and max coagulate.
    It sounds like a lot but it's needed so you get some healing off the poison (bleed still deals a lot of dmg)

Hmmm, I might need to tinker around with it when the time comes. If 1/3 Glass Cannon will work fine, I might would just take those 2 points and the point in Assassin and max Coag. I already have the whole thing unlocked.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    I haven't run coagulate in forever, maybe I was doing it wrong, lol

Alot of champs I was using when I ran suicides were pretty suicide friendly, though.

Herc, Knull, Diablo, and generally double immune champs.
  • Ragnarok13Ragnarok13 Member Posts: 66
    I only run1/3 gc and 0 coagulate. But as Rayven said I use cide friendly champs like Ghost, Zemo, Diablo, Scorpion, Hulking etc. plus generally bring Fury w/ Goldpool to all quests for the less friendly champs.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 412 ★★
    Hey guys I wish they bring back the 1k bundle which gives 2 carbodinum mastery and some more green core mastery I never saw this bundle in years
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    yeah that build is good.

Trying to plan out my Loadouts for Monday, and it's been a while since I used suicide masteries, but isn't 3/3 Glass Cannon preferable since it allows healing better?

I could've sworn I tried with 1/3 GC back in the day and I was still in the negative even with 3/3 Recovery and 3/3 Willpower.

So now it's either continue forward with 3/3 GC, or do 1/3 and put the other 2 in Coagulate to perhaps mitigate some of that damage.

This is currently what I have planned: