Filter bug not fixed in new update again?

Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
Looking at the bug fix portion of the new update description it doesn't mention fixing the very annoying filter bug that has been going on for 2 months already. Is this really not going to be fixed? I think this is the 2nd update to be released since the bug appeared and no mention of fixing it.

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,337 ★★★★★
    What filter bug?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Where it persistently applies the filter (class/rarity/etc) in things like champ or iso selection but doesn't display that it is still doing so. It requires selecting again and then unselecting the option you don't want to remove it if you remember it's happening. It's very annoying when doing level up and arena.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,460 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Where it persistently applies the filter (class/rarity/etc) in things like champ or iso selection but doesn't display that it is still doing so. It requires selecting again and then unselecting the option you don't want to remove it if you remember it's happening. It's very annoying when doing level up and arena.

Happens to me too
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    It’s unfortunate because it’a annoying for months now
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax I am sorry to tag you but could someone from Kabam please comment on this? It's really annoying and I don't know if you are aware of it because it doesn't seem like something that should take this long to fix.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    The bug when (1) Leveling up a champ, filtering your Stash ISO to a certain Class to match the Champ you are upgrading.
    After claiming Stash ISO, using it, going back to Stash again, Class filter is still technically applied (only see that class of ISO), but the Filter Class itself is no longer highlighted.
    You can click it again, and then again, to correctly see it highlighted again.

Or (2) when viewing Champs (team select screen, or roster screen), filtering on Star, Rank, Class, etc.
    Then going back to Filter, those selected filters are no longer highlighted, even though they are still actively being filtered. (Similar to ISO issue).
  • lozzadudelozzadude Member Posts: 164
    There are too many basic things that just don't work. Filtering is basic functionality that should have been broken in the first place. The fact that they haven't fixed it months later is ridiculous. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fix. In quite a few screens, buttons just aren't working.

The rank up icon has been messed up for how many years now? Hopefully, in years to come, we aren't complaining about the same issues.