Let's GOOOO!!

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
The sole reason I started playing 9 years ago. For the low low price of 9.99 I could get a (then very viable) 3* Merc with a mouth. Dear God I can only imagine what the cost is gunna be.

Comments

• jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    Pandingo said:

The sole reason I started playing 9 years ago. For the low low price of 9.99 I could get a (then very viable) 3* Merc with a mouth. Dear God I can only imagine what the cost is gunna be.

Assuming it's Spring Cleaning, I could see them making him a trophy champ for purchasing out all offers in the store (let's be honest, he's not gamebreaking, and cyber weekend even gave a base pool selector for doing this), similar to how last year if you did that, you got 6* Jessica Jones.

Or, super special arena that gives him out for #1 spot. Honestly at this point, who knows acquiring methods.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    Speaking of Steve I wonder if we will be able to dupe him this month seeing as he is in the traders outpost?.. I know you couldn't before even if you got him twice, but maybe now?
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★

Pandingo said:

Also, I thing Wade and Cap would have to agree, I didn't expect dem cheeks on a tree

This is invasion of his privacy. He gonna file a lawsuit against you
    I'm gunna get...burned..

Speaking of Steve I wonder if we will be able to dupe him this month seeing as he is in the traders outpost?.. I know you couldn't before even if you got him twice, but maybe now?

Does he have a duped ability? I never checked

Pandingo said:

Assuming it's Spring Cleaning, I could see them making him a trophy champ for purchasing out all offers in the store (let's be honest, he's not gamebreaking, and cyber weekend even gave a base pool selector for doing this), similar to how last year if you did that, you got 6* Jessica Jones.

Or, super special arena that gives him out for #1 spot. Honestly at this point, who knows acquiring methods.
    Ohhhhh arena... they may use him to introduce 7* arenas. .craaaaap. zero chance I can beat out people for that. Good call. That's probably it
    Pandingo said:

Also, I thing Wade and Cap would have to agree, I didn't expect dem cheeks on a tree

*think con flabbit that irritates me
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★

Nope, Steve’s a 1*. They don’t have sig abilities.
    Wicket329 said:

Nope, Steve’s a 1*. They don’t have sig abilities.
    Fair point great name