**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battlegrounds Leaderboard Ranking Tie question

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
What is the tiebreaker on the leader for crossing rank categories?

For example, I have 215 points in Gladiator Circuit right now, there are a total of 9 players at this amount at bottom of Mysterium III. Top spot in Quantum I is at 214 but I assume this will shift some more in the final hours and 215 (or some other number) will occupy the final spot in Mysterium III & top spot in Quantum I.

How is the rank # determined for having the same amount of GC points? I'm 7th of the nine 215 scores. Is it first one to reach that point amount is ranked highest, newest to hit it, something else?

While I may or may not do more BGs to push up (of fall 😅), would be nice to know how this works out.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    First one to get to that score is the highest ranked
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,252 Guardian
    LJF said:

So in theory, the longer you don't play, the higher your place will be among those with the same score as you.

That's a very weird way of putting it.

You’re not actually placing higher by not playing.

And that's sort of like standing still within a moving line.

And the longer you don’t play, others that were same score as you will have opportunity to actually move AHEAD of you.

(unless, if you can actually lose points if you lose a match, then gain that amount of points again after winning a match, then yes that will count as you being the newest to get (back) to that score you are (and were at some prior time) now at (again).