**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Woe GAUNTLET Help

2»

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    IlociaM97 said:

I'm paragon so I'm gonna pick my best cosmic and skill and a 7* Odin for the pre fights, gonna do everything on one run

Yeah, that‘s kind of my approach, too… ^^

Good thing that Odin already is my second highest ranked Cosmic…

I still may need to farm some revives from the apothecary, first… I am dangerously low and I guess I will need some if I‘m gonna push through with Herc…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    @Emilia90 kate vs hulkling is unreal. Biggest nuke of the century with 60k coldsnap damage per second
  • Options
    edited April 3
    Hey guys, which champ can completely shut down Dani, like you need not to dex a single special. Gambit's stun lock will work? I don't wanna dex her specials
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

@Emilia90 kate vs hulkling is unreal. Biggest nuke of the century with 60k coldsnap damage per second

Yeah that was amazing to see. I love Kate so much 😭

What phenomenal champ design. I wish we could’ve seen her as a 7* and hopefully she makes her way as a 7* one day
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

Hey guys, which champ can completely shut down Dani, like you need not to dex a single special. Gambit's stun lock will work? I don't wanna dex her specials

Guilly 2099, Hulkbuster, and yes, Gambit lock
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Yeah that was amazing to see. I love Kate so much 😭

What phenomenal champ design. I wish we could’ve seen her as a 7* and hopefully she makes her way as a 7* one day
    We had the chance 😭😭 can't complain shang chi tho
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    @Emilia90 we had that opportunity during the vote and she lost to Shang Chi. Still trying to figure that one out. Shang Chi is great, but Kate is better.
  • Options
    Vanitelia said:

@Emilia90 we had that opportunity during the vote and she lost to Shang Chi. Still trying to figure that one out. Shang Chi is great, but Kate is better.

She is new at that time, so most people don't know about her.

She became popular only after necropolis, but she is good since release.

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    Me who would have an r3 kate if we voted for her:😑
  • Options
    edited April 3
    Guys, I'm doing something wron with Herc against Aegon... My best run was to bring him down to 25%...

I cannot figure out, why I take hhuge chunks of damage, although I try to knock him down as fast as I can after him throwing a special... Don't even know, which timer to look out for, there are so many! :D

Also: The Draupnir protection from Odin's pre-fight should mitigate the damage... No?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 655 ★★★★

My itemless wow run

Right side path

Team - Venom, Kate and Doom

Abs man - doom,bait 1 special and make him your b****
    Nebula - play slow with venom
    Hulkling - 2 sp2 and kate nukes
    Ham - you can't block him and you can't use special, use a evade counter. Load your sp3, get 3 power stings, launch your sp3 when the time is right. He is good as dead in two cycles.

Explain Doom to me. if AbMan is immune to DOT how is Doom working well? I won’t use him because I need to do a run without a mystic. Just morbid curiosity.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    edited April 3
    If I am a Valiant currently with 18/24 points for max rewards, can I just do one path with a team of all one class (to complete 5/6 gauntlet objectives)?
    Or is 2 paths needed for some reason (exploration or something)?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    altavista said:

If I am a Valiant currently with 18/24 points for max rewards, can I just do one path with a team of all one class (to complete 5/6 gauntlet objectives)?
    Or is 2 paths needed for some reason (exploration or something)?

Sounds like you can do 1 path. 5 objectives + completion should be 6 points to get you to 24.

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    I got 18 points rn going into it and really just wanna have to do 1 run to get to the last milstone. Can someone help me build a team that's only 1 class to get 6 points? Thanks in advance
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★

We can technically do all objectives in one run right?

Two runs, unless you are a crack enough to use summoned symbiote
    MSD has 2 days to respond.
  • Options
    @Madman_marvin

Bait 1 sp1 and heavy punish it to remove his form.
    Abs man is annoying only if he launch specials (Get resistances, huge block damage and regen). Now as you know doom can ensure abs man never throw a special.

Launch a heavy time to time or maintain distance, use sp1 or sp3 to counter his unstoppable buff from node.

This one is cheese with doom.

If you have a doom, give it a try since it's the first fight in path.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    What is the strategy or Ham?
  • Options
    @Opandemonio use any champ who counters evade without using a specific special attack.

Load your sp3 nd when you have 3 or more power stings along with the node chooses sp3, launch it.

Do it twice nd he's good as dead.

This works with any special but sp3 is safe
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 350 ★★
    I did left path with Herc, Odin and shuri
    And did right path with wwbn, silk and Kate. Easier than I expected to be honest
  • Options
    Iamnike said:

We can technically do all objectives in one run right?

Two runs, unless you are a crack enough to use summoned symbiote
    MSD has 2 days to respond.
    If he gets past the 7* gates with 1* summoned symbiote... :D
  • Options

IlociaM97 said:

I'm paragon so I'm gonna pick my best cosmic and skill and a 7* Odin for the pre fights, gonna do everything on one run

Yeah, that‘s kind of my approach, too… ^^

Good thing that Odin already is my second highest ranked Cosmic…

I still may need to farm some revives from the apothecary, first… I am dangerously low and I guess I will need some if I‘m gonna push through with Herc…
    OK, completed left path with that team... Took a couple of tries for Aegon, becaus there was oo much going on. Finally got the solo. Then needed 1 revive for Dani and 1 revive for Hulkling, because I totally forgot how these fights worked... ^^

Then it was teamwork on Ham... Didn't read the nodes at all, tbh... Falcon took off a good chunk, then Odin, and finally Herc. So First path done with a total of 2 revives and a couple of potions that were expiring anyway.

Now I'm at 19 points and waiting for 8.4 to get valiant. Then onto the rigt path!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    edited April 3

I did left path with Herc, Odin and shuri
    And did right path with wwbn, silk and Kate. Easier than I expected to be honest

Where did you use Shuri?

I am debating do an all Tech team for the left path since I have 7-star Shuri and G2099.
    I know G2099 can do Dani, so it is just trying to figure out if Shuri and the other tech can handle the remaining fights (thinking Fantman right now)

[I was thinking Cosmic initially but don't have Venom. And unfortunately Red Goblin's anti evade ability seems to be countered by spiderham's node)
  • Options

I got 18 points rn going into it and really just wanna have to do 1 run to get to the last milstone. Can someone help me build a team that's only 1 class to get 6 points? Thanks in advance

update, did the right side with all science and it was actually easy somehow. Took 5 revives I think

Team if anyone was interested was r5 ascended scorp, r4 photon ascended, and r1 7* sandman.
  • Options
    Phantøm_EchøPhantøm_Echø Posts: 33

update, did the right side with all science and it was actually easy somehow. Took 5 revives I think

Team if anyone was interested was r5 ascended scorp, r4 photon ascended, and r1 7* sandman.
    Who did you use on abs?
  • Options

Who did you use on abs?
    sandman, it was really easy. I def could have done it in way less revives but Im hella busy this week so I just rushed it