**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

NEW AW Season 48 - War #7 Gameplan - Reward Tier Bump

Comments

• Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 859 ★★★

Lmao said:

So for the alliance war victory reward compensation, do we know if it’ll be the tier we end on or if it’s the tier we started with at the beginning of the season?

" As a result, the team has made the decision to bump every alliance one reward tier at the end of the season "
    No I meant the victory award. We’re getting 2 comps. The victory reward is the one we get for winning every war.
  • Options
    MaddiedoomMaddiedoom Posts: 6
    Being the last war of this season, there are more issues coming up as parry doesn’t work and the defense mastery has NOT been applied as it should. I don’t know how many other alliances are suffering from these problems but maybe it’s more fair to not count this war in the season rank calculation!
  • Options
    RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 51
    I’d just appreciate it if a list of alliances that missed wars were published, and I think it would be largely beneficial for 2 reasons:

1. Transparency. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect transparency regarding how widespread the issue was.
    2. With the fact that the scoring methodology shifted midseason, I think summoners should have the opportunity to fact check the work and make sure the points were added correctly.
  • Options
    Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 17
    I don’t think alliances who missed wars due to failed matchmaking (and who are going to receive points as if they cleared with 0 deaths) should get spots in the final AW leaderboard.

1) There are alliances who made decisions to push/not push in certain wars based on their standing in the leaderboard, who may be pushed out of a tier by several alliances jumping over them.

2) Giving those alliances that missed wars the maximum amount of points for the war gives them an unfair advantage (especially for 0 effort/resources on their part) when compared to alliances who “earned” their points.

I’m not saying alliances that missed wars should not get those maximum points. That was caused by a bug, and they should absolutely get all of those points, as they technically could have 0 death cleared given the opportunity. However, they should be removed from the AW season leaderboard so as to not bump out the other alliances who played AW season as intended.

Alliances that missed wars should have their points re-calculated. Their season rewards should be whatever their new score earns them (including the max points for missed wars) had they truly earned those points, but they should not take spots from alliances that played all 12 wars as intended.
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    Will the compensation come at the same time as AW rewards? Do we need to stay with the alliance to receive the compensation if it does come at a different time? Just wondering what the timeliness will be because I'm planning on leaving my ally.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited April 9

Will the compensation come at the same time as AW rewards? Do we need to stay with the alliance to receive the compensation if it does come at a different time? Just wondering what the timeliness will be because I'm planning on leaving my ally.

I just got compensation on my alt account, gold 5, still waiting on main

• Options
    I see the rewards are already upgraded, so, can we expect to get them as usual? @Kabam Miike

• Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★

I see the rewards are already upgraded, so, can we expect to get them as usual? @Kabam Miike

The original post of this thread specifically stated "
    As a result of this change, reward payout may be delayed from the normal timeline. " change referring to bumping each alliance up a tier in rewards.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 215 ★★
    The compensation has arrived. The forum's message stated 'A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups..', the in-game message says, '...collection of items in this message tuned to your Alliance's Tier.' However, my alliance's tier is tier 1, and the compensation provided are for tier 2. Should I send a ticket?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,927 ★★★★★
    Garlo said:

The compensation has arrived. The forum's message stated 'A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups..', the in-game message says, '...collection of items in this message tuned to your Alliance's Tier.' However, my alliance's tier is tier 1, and the compensation provided are for tier 2. Should I send a ticket?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

That's the victory for all wars compensation, the the tier bump rewards.
  • Options
    Garlo said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

I think it’s based on the tier the last war was on. I also got one tier lower than what I was suppose to get.
  • Options
    Lmao said:

Garlo said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

I think it’s based on the tier the last war was on. I also got one tier lower than what I was suppose to get.
    Actually it’s a few tiers lower. Think it’s suppose to be the average of what tier you started at and ended at
  • Options
    Phibe19Phibe19 Posts: 3
    edited April 10

So they're going to give away a title that many strive to achieve, and release it to platinum?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 607 ★★★
    Phibe19 said:

So they're going to give away a title that many strive to achieve, and release it to platinum?

Bruh, they are just 30 alliances, not 300.
  • Options

The original post of this thread specifically stated "
    As a result of this change, reward payout may be delayed from the normal timeline. " change referring to bumping each alliance up a tier in rewards.
    I know, I read that post. And that’s not an answer. It may be delayed and may be not. So, I guess bumping work is done and nothing really prevents the system from distributing rewards as usual. That’s why I asked.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I just got compensation on my alt account, gold 5, still waiting on main
    I was rank / level the two mutant champs I had and with this reward, some thinking to do.

• Options
    FiasmalsaFiasmalsa Posts: 1
    What about the alliance who rank 1. Shouldn’t they be entitle to a reward bump of some sort as well. All other alliances are getting a reward bump to next tier of rewards. I think it will only be fair to give them a reward bump.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★
    Just hoping the rewards come up before Monday when raids kick off, a lot of people are planning to change alliances. Specially after the botched season where a lot of alliances became broken homes.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,231 Guardian
    edited April 10
    Lmao said:

———
    Actually it’s a few tiers lower. Think it’s suppose to be the average of what tier you started at and ended at

Mine was actually (correctly) one Tier HIGHER than what we were all season.
    (didn’t go back and look at all 10 wars avail in history, but a sampling of them all seemed to be at same Tier).
    And so Victory Rewards compensation was exactly 12x of an individual war victory at that 1 tier higher.

After final loss, current (next war) tab says we fell down 1 tier, so compensation was 2 tiers higher than what it says we will start the off-season at now.

Maybe if you advanced multiple Tiers during last season, your Victory comp was maybe the sum of what they were at 1 Tier higher calculated for each war's tier at that time ??
    So might look like Comp was lower (compared to the much higher Tier you moved up to and ended the season at) ???

But, no, it is not LOWER for everyone, across the board.

——
    ALSO (don’t know if this is true or not), if someone might have skipped some wars, maybe they only did Comp for the # of wars that you actually participated in ??

Or (although not supposed to be), if Ally only ran 1 or 2 BG, maybe Comp mistakenly only was based on that 1 or 2 BG Victory ??
    (although I think they said it would be based on 3. Unless that message was based on 3 BG wars, would get full 3 BG Victory, and not adjusting it for the amounts you actually *DID* already earn for those wars initially ? or not meant to say that 1 BG Ally’s now would suddenly get 3 BG comp ??)
  • Options

Lmao said:

———

Mine was actually (correctly) one Tier HIGHER than what we were all season.
    (didn’t go back and look at all 10 wars avail in history, but a sampling of them all seemed to be at same Tier).
    And so Victory Rewards compensation was exactly 12x of an individual war victory at that 1 tier higher.

After final loss, current (next war) tab says we fell down 1 tier, so compensation was 2 tiers higher than what it says we will start the off-season at now.

Maybe if you advanced multiple Tiers during last season, your Victory comp was maybe the sum of what they were at 1 Tier higher calculated for each war's tier at that time ??
    So might look like Comp was lower (compared to the much higher Tier you moved up to and ended the season at) ???

But, no, it is not LOWER for everyone, across the board.
    Interesting, maybe it is, we did move up 4-5 tiers so it was lower than what we ended up on.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    We have had 1 compensation, one will be the tier above where we finished. What is the third?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited April 10

Why weren't we bumped in war rewards? We finished gold1 and we have the rewards of gold1 I don't understand… 🤔
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    we finished in plat 3 and received the reward for plat 3, no bump up. Unless I've misunderstood??

• Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 291 ★★
    So we’re all getting 2 sets of rewards now I assume. No way or justification to claw them back, and people will riot if they don’t get their buffed rewards as promised. Bank error in our favor boys
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    Total nonsense
    Pretty sure this is a troll thread
    We stayed in our tier from start to finish. It never changed and we got exactly what we were originally supposed to (can’t complain but it would’ve been nice to get the bump)
    Prolly April fools joke 😂
  • Options
    TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★

Why weren't we bumped in war rewards? We finished gold1 and we have the rewards of gold1 I don't understand… 🤔

Mackey said:

we finished in plat 3 and received the reward for plat 3, no bump up. Unless I've misunderstood??

Same. We finished Plat 6 and only got Plat 6 rewards instead of Plat 5 rewards.
  • Options
    In all honesty i think they made the adjustment before handing them out
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    Are we getting a general compensation reward? Can a moderator clarify before I leave my ally? So far we have tier and the war rank rewards. Several mentioned general compensation
  • Options
    PIKESTAIN said:

Are we getting a general compensation reward? Can a moderator clarify before I leave my ally? So far we have tier and the war rank rewards. Several mentioned general compensation

They adjusted them already
    He said all masters would get the witch and they did

• Options
    Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Posts: 120 ★★★★

Hello. Just to clarify, the changes to the ranked rewards were implemented before they were distributed. So while the mail message will still specify the rank you finished at, the rewards themselves will be for the rank above.

So in this specific case, it still accurately says you finished Gold 1, but I just double checked and the actual rewards you received were for Plat 6.
This discussion has been closed.