Options

late April fool joke from kabam

Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 33 β˜…

I don't like spending potions at the moment since I'm stocking up for some necro paths.

This being considered I choose the safest way I know how to do abs man and that's using my r3 she hulk for the solo which is a long process but as u can see from the ss it went well.

Funny part is on nebula I got the prefight glitch where the prefight don't stick when u go into the fight, if u have done this fight before with odin yk he needs his prefight to work for the match up and them not sticking makes the fight impossible leading me to have to do another 7 min fight.

A part of me hates the game at the moment but i can't help but just laugh it off and consider it a late April fools joke ( u got me good kabam πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€)

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,177 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did you force quit with Odin? That is usually what causes the pre fights to fall off.
  • Options

Did you force quit with Odin? That is usually what causes the pre fights to fall off.

Nope
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Odin cannot have the prefights applied to himself
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 121 β˜…
    You can't apply Odin preflight to Odin 🀣🀣🀣
  • Options

Odin cannot have the prefights applied to himself

Weird maybe I'm tripping but could swear he worked last time 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    IlociaM97 said:

You can't apply Odin preflight to Odin 🀣🀣🀣

Note to self don't do wow at 5 am then 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Caprice88 said:

I don't like spending potions at the moment since I'm stocking up for some necro paths.

This being considered I choose the safest way I know how to do abs man and that's using my r3 she hulk for the solo which is a long process but as u can see from the ss it went well.

Funny part is on nebula I got the prefight glitch where the prefight don't stick when u go into the fight, if u have done this fight before with odin yk he needs his prefight to work for the match up and them not sticking makes the fight impossible leading me to have to do another 7 min fight.

A part of me hates the game at the moment but i can't help but just laugh it off and consider it a late April fools joke ( u got me good kabam πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’€)

Scratch that then ( this post in it of itself was totally an April fools joke 🫒🫒🫒🫒🫒)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 4
    Caprice88 said:

First, I did it with Odin when she came out, and no, you don't need his pre fight.

His pre fight does NOT work on himself.

Never has. Never will.

It also doesn't work on other Odins.

Edit: Now I see that has already been pointed out. πŸ˜„
  • Options

Caprice88 said:

First, I did it with Odin when she came out, and no, you don't need his pre fight.

His pre fight does NOT work on himself.

Never has. Never will.

It also doesn't work on other Odins.
    Yeah I just looked back at an old vid I had turns out I used his sp1 for the true accuracy effect
    😭😭😭😭 (do not play this game after a long day)
  • Options
    edited April 4

Final update I took a lil break and got back to it redid the first fight, took the right approach with odin and managed to solo the path
  • Options