No more Legend run after April ?

МэджикМэджик Member Posts: 21

So, the og Legend title will no longer be attainable after April. Will we get introduced with a new Legendary title or Mythic title after that?

Comments

• AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Member Posts: 27
    Hi all!

Before the event ends, I want to share my Legend Run guide: https://youtu.be/I1Nh_Sspzy0

It contains the optimal mastery setup, teams, and techniques I used to secure a FIRST-PLACE time (2:12)!

Here is the full run I did a couple months back (with the new quest format): https://youtu.be/DuOeh4zA4h4
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    edited April 4

So, the og Legend title will no longer be attainable after April. Will we get introduced with a new Legendary title or Mythic title after that?

Mythic already exists so it won’t be that. Probably just gonna tie it to some other activities now instead.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian

Mythic already exists so it won’t be that. Probably just gonna tie it to some other activities now instead.
    Hopefully legend runs become TB EQ and paragauntlet exploration or something similar. Would require a lot more planning than just using Corvus team with recoils
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hopefully legend runs become TB EQ and paragauntlet exploration or something similar. Would require a lot more planning than just using Corvus team with recoils
    Yea will needed you to read node and probably a bit switched mastery loaud to. Would be nice get some to do it then send the node ect so u hav a chance to plane it all out
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★

I think i only saw one Mystic in 9 years, i think its the top ladder dude, at least last time i checked, i dont even know how to get that
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    If they make it TB then they NEED to update the UI for when you complete each map/chapter to have "Repeat" and "Next Level" buttons available all the time, since it's more optimal to set up a team for each map (based on the global nodes) and then repeat that rather than a completion run