Deathless King Groot Make Up Pieces

Heroesforhire18_Heroesforhire18_ Member Posts: 59
Hey everyone was wondering if there’ll be make up pieces for king groot as well? Still behind on three of them and i don’t know if i’ll ever get to it in time

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    I see 4 pieces available in the store
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

That’s for the 6 star
  • The_OverlordThe_Overlord Member Posts: 13
    I don’t see the pieces for the 7 star for units I am only missing one
  • Heroesforhire18_Heroesforhire18_ Member Posts: 59
    xLunatiXx said:

Im currently going for the six star rn i only have two pieces rn idk if i can get the others
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,900 ★★★★★
    The 7 star catch up pice should start up sometime after the next deathless chase begins
    Bendy said:

The 7 star catch up pice should start up sometime after the next deathless chase begins

Also for the six star too?

Bendy said:

Yes they should drop same tie but the 6 star pieces are in store still but if going 7 u dont need to collect the 6 star pieces
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Yes they should drop same tie but the 6 star pieces are in store still but if going 7 u dont need to collect the 6 star pieces
    It’ll be after the time limit ends on the pieces right?

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Guillys happened a few weeks after it ended
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Oh true thanks!

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Oh true thanks!
    Just advice keep checking the store but if ur chasing these u might wanna start saving stuff as for units its very costly since the 6 costs 2k each piece 7 is 5k each piece
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Oh true thanks!
    Just advice keep checking the store but if ur chasing these u might wanna start saving stuff as for units its very costly since the 6 costs 2k each piece 7 is 5k each piece
    I know i saved up alot of units already for the pieces i need