Options

Im tired

Been grinding all the sq's since february and still cant get a good champion on my pulls,just opened 30 nexus cavalier to get a 6 star superior iroman,and even worse opened a nexus 6* to choose between daredevil,vtd and vulture will this bad luck ever end?

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    Who are you hoping to get. Out of 30 crystal you open and nothing good came out of it. You should post a picture of who you got since everyone has a different opinion on which champ is good. Also Superior Ironman is getting a reworks so he might be good afterwards.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    It’s okay OP such is the nature of the beast. Seen much worse luck. It’ll even out eventually.
  • Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 71
    edited April 4

Who are you hoping to get. Out of 30 crystal you open and nothing good came out of it. You should post a picture of who you got since everyone has a different opinion on which champ is good. Also Superior Ironman is getting a reworks so he might be good afterwards.

A good utility or damage 5* plus champion for act 6,i saw that sup iron man is getting a rework but dont know for sure if its gonna be that good,by nothing good i mean alot of 3 and 4 stars and little bad 5*
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★
    edited April 5

Hi tired I’m Nemesis

Oh so when you do it it's funny but when I do it my comment gets deleted. Smh.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    Estoy cansado jefe...
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 973 ★★★★
    edited April 5
    ahmynuts said:

Hi tired I’m Nemesis

I’ve had this type of joke be removed at least 3 times in the past I don’t understand why lmao.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Hi tired I’m Nemesis

I’ve had this type of joke be removed at least 3 times in the past I don’t understand why lmao.
    It's genuinely so confusing man lmaoo
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 504 ★★
    Pulls ebb and flow. Gotta roll with’em. It is very deflating to put time and energy in to get **** pulls though.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,569 ★★★★★
    Try drinking water and getting up an hour early for yoga.
    Because yoga is a way of healthy and beautiful life.