Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Guys... I think I messed up big time...

I misread the forum post and found out the hard way that the maze keys were not refundable but only vault keys were... I did 3 paths, and once I just entered to see the nodes and quit out... I only got 2 vault keys after completing 3 maze quests... Is there any way to solve this?

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 409 ★★★
    There is a button to preview the quest,should have used that
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,834 ★★★★★
    Try opening a ticket.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    @BringPopcorn has anyone that put in a ticket had success? I know it won't hurt to try but I hate putting in tickets.
  • Options
    They helped me for taking a wrong path that I already had used.
  • Options
    poolstroke567poolstroke567 Posts: 59

They helped me for taking a wrong path that I already had used.

I was trying to do it, it asks me for the date I created the account, which I have no idea...
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 193 ★★
    edited April 5
    @BringPopcorn they said nope

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax anything you can address or is it a too bad so sad issue less than 3 days into the month? Not to allow an extra key is a little crazy
  • Options
    Klipp said:

@BringPopcorn they said nope

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax anything you can address or is it a too bad so sad issue less than 3 days into the month? Not to allow an extra key is a little crazy

Tone it down, they don't like attitude. Show them a screenshot of the keys u acquired from the event... Thats what i did and they helped me... Tell them people in the forums in the same situation you are were helped.
    Tell them you are not trying to get any extra rewards but trying to explore the Vault for the final month objective.