Options

Your go-to evade counter?

Comments

• Options
    noor17noor17 Posts: 53
    Very underrated as an attacker because as a defender he is Broken, BULLSEYE 🎯absolutely love using him specially against falter nodes or evade nodes!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    noor17 said:

Very underrated as an attacker because as a defender he is Broken, BULLSEYE 🎯absolutely love using him specially against falter nodes or evade nodes!

Agreed, but wish his damage was slightly higher
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    It depends a little. Against annoying Spider-People, Venom is the man. Or symbiote. Or GOAT. Take your pick.

Otherwise, probably Black Cat or Kate Bishop.
  • Options
    Disthene_TDisthene_T Posts: 30
    Vision Aarkus

A big ole R3, 7 Star, somehow sig 40 Vision Aarkus.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Mole man if they can't be debuffed, or falcon if bleeding is an issue on the nodes.
    Ice man, Gwen, shulk, shang, venom, knull if they can be debuffed, depending on nodes/opponent.

Didn't ever pull Emma or prof to use them when they were viable..

Back when it first became a monthly "thing"? Corvus with proxima synergy 😁
  • Options
    RiryokuRiryoku Posts: 23
    Falcon, if the opponent has AAR immunity then Kate
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 153 ★★
    It depends. Quicksilver, nick fury, Kate, venompool, venom, and of course falcon.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Surprised there is no mention of Falcon...counter far more than evade.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 295 ★★
    Hawkeye and Red Guardian, slow with heavy and sp1, also Dragon Man, slow on sp1

sadly I have any champ which 100% counter evade so slow is my only to go option
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,879 ★★★★★
    Not the best but black cat benefits massively from it
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 858 ★★★
    Prof X
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 408 ★★★
    Stealthy is my fave champ and synergy with scorpion means he keeps his slow on the enemy practically for the whole fight.

The only evade node he can’t counter is mix master, sadly, as he has to hit with light 4 to apply slow and the parry stun just times out before.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    So many comments in and still no one has mentioned one very effective evade counter, Archangel.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one using him to counter evade champs or nodes.
    If it can bleed, it can be poisoned and it's Ability Accuracy can be lowered, AA is a great choice for the fight and very likely the fastest of all other options 😉
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 72
    Hit Monkey usually. My max sig OG Black Widow did really well on this months skill paths so her too.
  • Options
    Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 118 ★★
    Crossbones
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Killmonger MVP here :) best in my opinion
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,337 ★★★★

Hit Monkey usually. My max sig OG Black Widow did really well on this months skill paths so her too.

How good is BW’s damage?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,351 ★★★★
    Surprisingly for me it's Bullseye..
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 100
    She Hulk, but for nodes not able to parry, I’d use Prof X
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
    With all of Kabam's shenanigans of how champions/nodes can ignore your Slow / True Accuracy / ability accuracy / etc., I have a preference for flat out anti-evade abilities.

The old faithfuls of Nick Fury and IMIW have come back into my team whenever I need to counter evade.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 323 ★★★
    He's new, but Serpent can shut down evade and miss with just an sp1 and it's up for awhile. Good shouts from everyone though. Venom, AA, Kate are my favs to use, but there are a lot of good options floating around out there.
  • Options
    JIREN_999JIREN_999 Posts: 20
    Knul😁
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,442 ★★★★★
    Glassback said:

Stealthy is my fave champ and synergy with scorpion means he keeps his slow on the enemy practically for the whole fight.

The only evade node he can’t counter is mix master, sadly, as he has to hit with light 4 to apply slow and the parry stun just times out before.

I used to think that - in fact, there's no rule that his web-canisters need you to throw an MLLLL combo: if you have maxed Pacify, he can manage Mixmaster with an LLLML combo.

As long as you're running max Stupefy and the opponent isn't running maxed Limber, it works fine. So the LLLML combo will be reliable in Quests and Incursions - if it's a War fight, you can always Duel your opponent before the fight, to see if you'll be able to pull it off.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
    My classics (Nick Fury, IMIW) are still going strong, since Kabam is limiting Slow, ability accuracy reduction, and other evade countering effects.

Side note: IMIW's having repulsor light attacks at various points of his 5-hit combo is really an underrated design decision. It is really nice having his evade-counter be consistent and tie in with his playstyle (keeping up plasma, and pseudo power control). Such a well designed champion.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 211 ★★
    It takes him a minute to get there but Nick Fury is a strong candidate for evade counters.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 645 ★★★
    Pfft, I only need 1 eye to counter evade, puny champs
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    7 star shang or nick