Any actual Update on Mastery Fix beside old Jax post ?

LonMLonM Member Posts: 32
I been looking but do not see any update to mastery fix but the old Post from Jax. Has there been any actual Kabam update since that old post ?

Comments

• RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 16
    Facing same problem dude. Fortunately it's for free now. That's why we can switch one to another mastery and solve the problem. But after 10th April it's gonna be paid switch. Kabam need to solve it as soon as possible.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★
    More than that the post Jax commented on only talks about the attack boni from recoils. There’s an entire different issue with other masteries not working either and them just resetting when closing the game.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    RaselRana said:

Facing same problem dude. Fortunately it's for free now. That's why we can switch one to another mastery and solve the problem. But after 10th April it's gonna be paid switch. Kabam need to solve it as soon as possible.

Seriously
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    With the way things were going with the game...
    I didn't expect this thing to go smoothly from day 1.. i haven't even touch loadouts
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

I didn't expect this thing to go smoothly from day 1.. i haven't even touch loadouts

I just did it since there's no word on if it'll be free after tomorrow.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★

I just did it since there's no word on if it'll be free after tomorrow.
    All i know is compensations for bugs are not always accurate.. so just in case i didn't even play around with it
  • ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Member Posts: 23
    The issue I’m having with the masteries is that when I run suicides, sometimes it reflects in the PI and attack, other times it doesn’t. Hopefully the fix comes in before we have to pay for the switches. This is annoying though
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    The only thing I can suggest is to send a ticket to support so they get an idea of how many summoners this bug is actually affecting.