**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up to help with MODOK Lab Expert mode?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I'm looking through my roster now and planning to rank 5 one of the following to help with my "B Team" for MODOK Lab Expert:

1. unduped Crossbones,
2. duped Angela,
3. duped Nebula,
4. duped Hawkeye,
5. unduped WWII

all are rank 4 4*s.

6. just go ahead rank 4 5* Elektra unduped (regret later? hahaha)

Comments

• KillianderKilliander Posts: 10
    That’s a tough one, I think no matter who you rank you’re going to have second thoughts. Angela would be my choice, she’s pretty epic
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    One rankup won't help you in doing it every 8 hours. It requires a huge roster
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    I see power-control champ; Hawkeye. Has to be Hawkeye.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Thanks for the initial inputs. This is a tough choice indeed.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Who is your team A ?

But i still prefer using my 4* max that i already have (coz i dont have great 5*champs and dont want to regret later)
    and invest more time for grinding units to buy revive and potion to get thru iceponix and modok.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    JamezBong wrote: »
    Who is your team A ?

But i still prefer using my 4* max that i already have (coz i dont have great 5*champs and dont want to regret later)
    and invest more time for grinding units to buy revive and potion to get thru iceponix and modok.

Team A includes:
    5* R4 Magik (32 sig)
    4* R5 AA (40 sig)
    4* R5 Iceman (30 sig)
    4* R5 Vision AoU (40 sig)
    4* R5 Ultron AoU (99 sig)

Team B includes
    4* R5 Magik (50 sig)
    5* R3 Elektra unduped
    4* R5 Quake (60 sig)
    4* R5 Thor (max sig)
    4* R4 Guillotine (30 sig)

I don't have any mystic t4cc left or I would have R5'd Guillotine in a heartbeat. But I'm stuck with 7 skill t4cc and 5 cosmic t4cc and 3 science /tech t4cc.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd go with Angela because her buffs would come in handy. I'd check their synergies as well.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Your team is legit, just need some regen champ.
    I think you will doing fine with your current champs, just use randomizer if you find any impossible node.