**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* basic pool updated correctly??

2»

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,840 ★★★★
    I can also confirm the new champs are definitely in the basic pool. Pulled a Photon today.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I know the reel is just a visual thing but I just opened two basic 7* and let them spin out and I didn’t see a single new champ from the Titan pool on the reel.

The last time someone boldly proclaimed this they linked a youtube video of their opening and I went through it and screenshotted every single time a new champion went by in the reel because I am a generational hater
    Talk bout dedication
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2433179#Comment_2433179

I found it again lmaoo
    You, sir, are a master.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    I mean I know the reel goes fast but I’m only looking for six champs. Haha
  • Options
    HokutoHokuto Posts: 1
    I've spend 30k and got trash because of this f****** bug. Thank you. Really.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★

Wrd said:

There was no new champs in the reel. No photon, ham, etc. I think it’s bugged.

the reel does not matter, not every champ in the pool is ever displayed in the reel at once.
    It's funny though that you never get a champion that isn't in the reel 🤔
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    Hokuto said:

I've spend 30k and got trash because of this f****** bug. Thank you. Really.

My blud didn't read the thread 💀💀💀💀💀