**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

No Raid delay start day like AQ...?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
When in good terms, general moves from one alliance to another alliance now happens on Mondays, AFTER AQ is done and everyone has received their weekly rewards. Officers will post-pone the start of AQ for the battlegroup w/ changes until Tuesday which allows anyone that changes to still participate in full and receive rewards for the next AQ.

Particularly with this AW season just ending and/or BGs offseason (sure it's starting up mid week), it's generally a good time when moving would happen. But this week's AQ cycle ends but Raids start up... and there is no such window.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax with Raids able to be done in such short time across the week, is there any option (or future option) to be in place to allow such changes and allow summoners to get the weekly AQ/Raid rewards that they participated in?

Comments

• Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 162
    Not to mention they said the AW rewards and compensation might take a while to be distributed. If it's due past Monday, I'm screwed. Not only BGs start tomorrow, I have to be on my new alliance before Monday else I'm screwed for next week's Raids.

How fun.