8.4 tips and strategies

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    8.4.1 right hand lane is absolutely monstered by titania. Sub 20 second fights.
  • MjølnerMjølner Member Posts: 8
    SandeepS said:

I did 8.4.1 right path with silk who was great. Had a problem with I got to Gorr so will take wiccan and go again.

Rintrah is a very good option for this fight. Prevents Gorr's buffs and easily finishes the fight with 100% health.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    8.4.2 used doom and wiccan, for the boss got a solo with Chavez Vs ikaris
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    I used horseman r2 7* gambit for punisher boss, and he took out two phases so I can't complain, got two more passes left then That's 8.4 100%'d
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Kill everything, get rewards
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    8.4.3 domino on the incinerate lane any suggestions?
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Member Posts: 271 ★★★
    Titania absoutely cheeses 8.4.2 path with Old man Logan on it. Just fight her like normal and watch them heavies do MASSIVE damage
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★

Have you tried Ironheart?
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Two items on exploration. Or 3. But mostly because of ease not need. Angela and hulk wrecked paths. Angela r2 sig 60 hulk r3. Final boss and two right paths were apocolyzed storm og, storm x and sunspot for boss. Hulk stunlock also was huge for some boss.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

People were recommending champs like storm for the final boss, and I actually spent a lot more with her for some reason. Went in with Chavez for the 3rd phase and she crushed it with ease. Idk how but hey. Now I’m 12 shards away from a Titan so I have to either do 8.4 100% or the final battlegrounds milestone 😭

Or dupe a 7* magically
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★

Have you tried Ironheart?
    Too new I don't have her
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Used r2 sig 40 OG Iron Man
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    MasterA said:

Make sure to read the nodes carefully. I thought it was only when YOU gain a buff, not both you and Aegon. Alas, a solo is possible using doom cycle. Just need to play around long unstoppables after each cycle

Kitty with Tigra synergy makes Aegon a breeze. Get to 10 prowess, don’t knock down or use specials, always unblockable, intercept with ease because he has aggressive node (and did I mention you are unblockable?).

Longish, but super safe.

Dr. Zola
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Archangel work for 8.4.2 Black cat?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★

Omega sentinel. Or any other tech with AAR immunity. Don't use shuri/Nimrod since she is shock immune.

Archangel work for 8.4.2 Black cat?

Good ol herc makes that fight easy. Make sure you can completely dex both of her specials because somehow she is inflicting bleeds on block. Everything else bout her is ezy
  • DARKSEID_DARKSEID_ Member Posts: 2
    8.4.1 duck boss counters ?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    DARKSEID_ said:

Mojo worked great.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    edited April 11
    DARKSEID_ said:

Shuri works, just don't Throw specials while miss is active
    Awakened Silk works too
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    shangchi can cheese the whole 8.4 with relic fuel. mlllm(stun) -> mllm (unblock) -> heavy - > relic -> mlllm(stun)... infinite stun
    DARKSEID_ said:

Doom worked for me
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Anyone got any tips for the 8.4.2 Mordo path? Nodes seem really annoying, champs too, and I don't have any great counters that I can think of

Anyone got any tips for the 8.4.2 Mordo path? Nodes seem really annoying, champs too, and I don't have any great counters that I can think of

Champs with easy access to the stated debuffs. Ham worked for me with his taunts. Shang chi works with his slow. Use a slow champ for doom so he won't activate his aura
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★

Champs with easy access to the stated debuffs. Ham worked for me with his taunts. Shang chi works with his slow. Use a slow champ for doom so he won't activate his aura
    Thanks! Totally forgot Ham has a taunt! I also Remembered Scorpion's synergy with Toad that gives Scorpion a slow on his heavy which has been a big help so far, especially combined with Ham's synergy.

So to anyone reading this later, I highly reccomend that

Thanks! Totally forgot Ham has a taunt! I also Remembered Scorpion's synergy with Toad that gives Scorpion a slow on his heavy which has been a big help so far, especially combined with Ham's synergy.

So to anyone reading this later, I highly reccomend that
    Scorpion is a great option himself as well, he has inbuilt taunt and petrify effects,but the synergy helps as well.
    For Ham, if you use Antman relic, switch the relic power to apply taunt instead of power sting for this specific path.
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    edited April 11
    Which one is the Easiest path in act 8.4.6?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    DARKSEID_ said:

Ironheart toasts him.