**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side quest kindred counters

Hey guys does anyone fighted the kindred boss on the side quest? You can't place much debuffs on him and he has inverted controls for the full fight, any good counters?

Comments

• Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Tried my 7* moondragon and it didn't go very well
  • Options

Yeah… this is not a fun fight. Want to ascend a champ but waiting for someone to provide a tip lol

You can restar the quest as Manny times as you want if you wanna try out some luck
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,597 ★★★
    Tried with Moondragon 7stars too and defeated him on Lvl3 to get Dust lvl 1.

Now I will go to Lvl5 to get Dust lvl 2

Some says Dragon Man and Ebony Maw are great counters
  • Options
    I've keeps on melting me D:
  • Options

Luke Cage does great! You gotta play into Delirium but it’s not too bad. Redoubled Determination keeps Kindred using their sp2 which is easier to punish and they don’t have their SP3 active so there’s no danger from that. Build to sp2 and use it while you have 5 Exhaustions active to inflict a 150% Concussion. This will shut down most things and even prevent their annoying near death root. Rinse repeat

Thanks a lot cat <3 I'm gonna try it, I was getting close whit torch but couldn't finish the fight
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 227 ★★★
    Managed to get 4 solos with my R3 OG Hulk.
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 87
    edited April 11
    Rich the Man has a walkthrough with some recs in his video at https://youtu.be/_sKcMV8p2og?si=nrUORuxnoKFG_32t&amp;t=683. He uses OG Hulk, but also recs Torch, Spider-Ham, Suggs, Immortal Hulk, Warlock and some others. I'm going to give it a go later today.

It's weird tho, he didn't add the info to his spreadsheet yet.
  • Options
    KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Posts: 19
    edited April 11
    That kindred sucks, my 6r2 og hulk can only reach 60%, i refuse to use revives, and getting used to delirium is kinda hard for me right now. Skill issue for me i guess?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Photon cooks him. Debuffs help as his sp2 is easier to punish to avoid delirium
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,724 ★★★★★
    Just starting to look at it. Anyone try Jessica Jones?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 461 ★★★
    Kindred is not bad I used nimrod no reverse controls bait the sp1 and stay away when the charges are up
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 53
    Juggernaut.. granted mine is 7* r3 awakened (not a brag just stating).
    I tried 6* ascended r4 HT first and it took 3 revives, I wasn’t happy. Got an easy solo with Juggs tho - I would say maxed 5* would do it fairly easy.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★

After unsuccessfully trying about half of my roster, I finally resorted to the slightly agricultural approach of parry/heavying him with Kingpin while throwing the occasional Sp1 and that worked!

I have no clue what you mean by "agricultural approach" but it sounds fun.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I died to Kindred that degen is so stupid lol
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 90
    edited April 11
    I’ve had good luck with spider ham. Just need to get used to reverse controls.
    Good news is you can restart without penalty if you screw up. Good luck
  • Options
    RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @BloodyRose yes i did its in the same tab you just need scroll to the right and its there always had been :)

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,533 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Just starting to look at it. Anyone try Jessica Jones?

Dr. Zola

She's very, very bad for it.

Jessica inflicts debuffs every time the opponent throws a special, which combines badly with the Redoubled Determination node. At 10 Investigation, she's actually giving Kindred +650% Attack any time he throws a Special...🥺
  • Options
    CamwulfCamwulf Posts: 8
    Juggs works well. Just bash away
  • Options
    KingnaesKingnaes Posts: 65
    For me it was Human Torch twice and i switched over to Spiderham to test it out for the other 2 paths... ... all 4 solos but I preferred HT better
  • Options
    AsgairdnarniaAsgairdnarnia Posts: 8
    Jugg can do it easy