**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I thought war rewards were supposed to be bumped one level

Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 266 ★★
edited April 10 in General Discussion
We finished in Gold 5 and got Gold 5 rewards...
Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Rewards tiers were updated in game prior to them being sent out. There are many threads on this subject.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 266 ★★

Rewards tiers were updated in game prior to them being sent out. There are many threads on this subject.

We were gold 5 at the end. We should have been bumped up to 4
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 585 ★★★

I think part of the confusion is *when* they updated the rewards tiers in game.

I know about a few days ago, when they announced the bump, I went and looked at season rewards and saw Gold 1 had one Shatter Token, so I was like "cool, if we get bumped up to Gold 1 I'll get a shatter token". But when I look at the Season 48 rewards update e-mail it clearly shows the Shatter Tokens only in Platinum tiers.

So my guess is that they update the tier rewards in game at least a few days before the season ended, and people looked at those and thought they were getting the rewards for the next level up, not what was showing for their actual tier.

Does this sound right @Kabam Miike ?
This discussion has been closed.